dating

lonelee1

soooooo, my first mini relationship has ended and feel like i failed at it.

BUT i've learned a lot from this experience. mostly what NOT TO DO and how NOT TO REACT. lol.

the guy moved away for work and i'm kind of glad. i just couldn't stop with the obsessive thoughts about failing, being inadequate, not listening, etc. etc. the thoughts were becoming radical. it was complicated anyway, but we were both patient with each other, which is good. all i can do is learn and move on to something better. i hope the second time around with someone new isn't so hard on me.

i will tell you this, for any of you who have never dated, affection and all that is very nice and it'd be worth experiencing.

MikeyC

BUT i've learned a lot from this experience. mostly what NOT TO DO and how NOT TO REACT. lol.
That's good that you got something out of it, and now you can use this experience as a guide for the next one. :) Almost all boys and girls that start dating in their teens need a few partners to get it right.

Love is a great feeling, but getting hurt is the worst. I think the good times are worth it, though, so you're right. :thumbup: