dangerous question

Lorraine Manca

what is essential to your happiness? i mean the one or two things you believe your happiness depends on. think hard! i will too. try to be o b j e c t i v e, dont let warped thinking get in the way. its an experiment.

Lorraine Manca

breathing and consciousness

i'd have bet on unconsciousness for you.
really though id like to know at least what a few people think

sleeping-baby.jpg

Zeyla

What other people are saying about me. Whether I have a cat around. If I feel safe. If I'm warm.

Lorraine Manca

having a hard time answering my own question, no wonder no ones answering. feeling free (not being owned by a country via taxes, ss#, paper trail, documentation and not havin to work for anybody), is my answer, but im going to think some more. hopefully i come up with something thats actually possible

FOR REAL

Banned
breathing and consciousness

i'd have bet on unconsciousness for you.
really though id like to know at least what a few people think

sleeping-baby.jpg

What other people are saying about me. Whether I have a cat around. If I feel safe. If I'm warm.

having a hard time answering my own question, no wonder no ones answering. feeling free (not being owned by a country via taxes, ss#, paper trail, documentation and not havin to work for anybody), is my answer, but im going to think some more. hopefully i come up with something thats actually possible

oh right it works :)))))

Lorraine Manca

Feeling 100% physically safe. That would be my Utopia.:)
Unfortunately I don't think that can ever be acheived while living in this screwed up world though.:rolleyes:

thats even closer to it! i agree with you. i always kept in my mind "not having the risk of being fired, kicked out school, losing your living" and mixed it up for freedom, plus not having to be documented or have to deal with people, but really thats about safety too.
except i know you mean more physical than psychological. blah! you know what i mean

Last edited:
On whether I've lived in a way that is congruent with my beliefs. Virtue, honesty, courage... etc. I'm old school I guess.

worrywort

GOD and ART....definitely.

GOD is the most essential, because even if all else was taken away from me and I was left alone, in a jail cell, cold and hungry, I would always have hope. Hope that God is with me and has a purpose for me and that ultimately all that I'm going through will be for the best.

and with ART I've often found that when my art is going well, it doesn't matter if everything else in my life is falling apart, I'll still feel excited and euphoric, whereas when my art is going badly, even if everything else in my life is perfect, I'll still feel really frustrated and miserable and unsatisfied.

lunarla

Hmmmm. Maybe being more ignorant would make me more happy. Makes sense, right? When I was a kid and didn't know anything about anything life was pretty good. Probably a bit more productivity would help too. What is essential to any kind of happiness I have right nowwww is basically little moments of gratitude and awe.

Masychefx2

Banned
i think id be happy if i had an attractive girlfriend but i dont think any woman could deal with my level of OCD we have to sleep in seperate room i dont wanna anyone to witness my crazyness