crippling depression

RandyMarsh

Man somebody reply to me here I am on the verge of getting drunk and doin sumthing really stupid. I am so angry depressed I can hear all people outside enjoying themselves, it makes me feel so lonely. why didn't i just go back to school. I am such a pathectic human being there is no place for me in society

B

Beatrice

I think maybe no one has replied yet because no one knows how to...... ::(:

I just figured I'd let you know you're not being ignored (at least not by me...). I understand what it feels like, though. I've been there before. The way I felt better was to curl up and watch movies or play puzzle games online (like Submachine..... very good time-consuming free game).

Sorry, wish I had more to offer....

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Man somebody reply to me here I am on the verge of getting drunk and doin sumthing really stupid. I am so angry depressed I can hear all people outside enjoying themselves, it makes me feel so lonely. why didn't i just go back to school. I am such a pathectic human being there is no place for me in society

Randy you're NOT a pathetic human being. And getting drunk and doing something stupid isn't going to help things. Please don't kill yourself. Sorry to hear how you're feeling lately. I myself have been feeling like an outcast, for lack of a better word, lately as well. So you're not alone, even though it may seem like it.

I don't know what else to say. Anyway, I'm here if you'd like to talk.

Feathers

hmm.. saturday nights can be a lonely/isolated place in some areas... just think how many other lonely people may be out there, just looking for someone nice like you to hang out with!!

and all those drunk students? half of them may flunk the 1st year of school!! (Seriously, where I lived, in some dorms full floors flunked - they were playing cards and partying too much!!)

you can still party even if you're not in school, you just need to find a nice group of people to hang out with!

and there may still be time to go back to school, there are some 'adult' learners too, and sometimes they do better than the kids!!

alcohol can make people even more depressed (and/or do sth stupid!) please be careful with it or stay away!! Some good relatives were bad alcoholics, and it brought a lot of grief to their families/people around them

Yup, we care at this forum - sometimes we just don't know what to say... hang in there!! Is there a cool film/series you could watch or a great book to read or something else to do to take your mind off things? Can you play the guitar or draw? Or write BAD country songs? I often find it helpful...

There is a place in society for everyone, don't let anyone convince you otherwise!! You can still do a lot of good in your life, and can still have a lot of FUN!! (even if it may not feel so easy right now, and it may take some effort and some work.. again, easier WITHOUT alcohol and silly stuff!!)

Funny things have been happening with the world, it will take a BIG effort from a lot of people to make it better!! And yup, you are needed too!! We all are... One person cannot change this and make it better.. It will take A LOT of people!!