Craziest Thing You've Ever Done

MaliceInWickedland

I'm feeling curious. What is the absolute craziest, unbelievable, or just down-right stupid thing you've ever done? Whether it was for fun, out of curiosity, for attention, or any reason at all.

For me, it was eating a full Bhut Jolokai pepper aka Ghost Pepper, the hottest pepper in the world, and for what? 5 bucks and a bit of humor for the camera and my overly-excited cousins who will never let me live that moment down.

I'm a total spice head and eat spicy food like crazy so I thought I could handle it but good lord was I wrong... I nearly died... I could barely breathe, my whole mouth was numb, my eyes looked like waterfalls and were overflowing with tears, and I felt like I had literally just drank lava. Dumbest thing I've ever done, right off the bat.

It happens when you search something. Your post probably contained words you searched for. :3

Anyway, the craziest thing I've ever done was hang on one of those hang slides (not sure what they're called in English) that went over a small creak... absolutely butt naked... with 2 other guys. The place wasn't concealed at all, it was very much (an entirely empty, mind you) public space.

When I was swimming one of my nieces drove by on her bike. I was so glad I was submerged under water. :X

Never really understood why I did that, it's totally not something ''I would do''.

lunaticbinge

Ah, good thread. Back when I was very young and stupid I decided to get drunk with some rather shady folk. Even stupider was when we decided we'd get in a car and try to drive. Very bad idea obviously. Long story short, the night ended with a high speed police chase, two crashes during said chase, and a gun in my face. Good times!

Forgotten-Children

Well you guys might not think it's crazy but I sure do because I'm TERRIFIED of rides that take you numeral stories up in the air and the just suddenly drop so all your gut fell like they're in your chest. Scares the living sh*t outta me...

However, I did, indeed, go on the Superman ride at Six Flags for a dollar. You heard right. A DOLLAR! x-x My little brother went with me on the ride, totally fine while I was wimpering and he just sat ther and counted how many times I SCREAMED, "OH MY GOD!!!". He said I screamed 17 times. I'm serprised I didn't lose my voice after that because I've been known to lose my voice a number times. Ironic, no? You would think a person who's quiet would have their vocal cords intact compared to people who just randomly scream (The Nostalgia Crtic comes to mind... But I love him for it. x3 )

MaliceInWickedland

It happens when you search something. Your post probably contained words you searched for. :3

Anyway, the craziest thing I've ever done was hang on one of those hang slides (not sure what they're called in English) that went over a small creak... absolutely butt naked... with 2 other guys. The place wasn't concealed at all, it was very much (an entirely empty, mind you) public space.

When I was swimming one of my nieces drove by on her bike. I was so glad I was submerged under water. :X

Never really understood why I did that, it's totally not something ''I would do''.

Thanks, I got it fixed =)

Haha wooow, that really was a close call xD
Guess you just wanted to let out your wild side, or maybe you were just feeling adventurous? lol ::p:

MaliceInWickedland

Ah, good thread. Back when I was very young and stupid I decided to get drunk with some rather shady folk. Even stupider was when we decided we'd get in a car and try to drive. Very bad idea obviously. Long story short, the night ended with a high speed police chase, two crashes during said chase, and a gun in my face. Good times!

Whoa, not exactly what I would call good times if I were in your shoes at the time :eek:
Kudos to you for still being alive to share this with all of us.

MaliceInWickedland

Well you guys might not think it's crazy but I sure do because I'm TERRIFIED of rides that take you numeral stories up in the air and the just suddenly drop so all your gut fell like they're in your chest. Scares the living sh*t outta me...

However, I did, indeed, go on the Superman ride at Six Flags for a dollar. You heard right. A DOLLAR! x-x My little brother went with me on the ride, totally fine while I was wimpering and he just sat ther and counted how many times I SCREAMED, "OH MY GOD!!!". He said I screamed 17 times. I'm serprised I didn't lose my voice after that because I've been known to lose my voice a number times. Ironic, no? You would think a person who's quiet would have their vocal cords intact compared to people who just randomly scream (The Nostalgia Crtic comes to mind... But I love him for it. x3 )

Haha, I'd love to see your reaction on the Tower of Terror ride at Disney's California Adventure ;)

I LOVE the Superman ride!!!! Although I did nearly s*** a golden brick the first time I rode it. Wasn't expecting the takeoff to be that crazy ::p:

Forgotten-Children

Haha, I'd love to see your reaction on the Tower of Terror ride at Disney's California Adventure ;)

I LOVE the Superman ride!!!! Although I did nearly s*** a golden brick the first time I rode it. Wasn't expecting the takeoff to be that crazy ::p:

Actually I think that's where the fear comes from because I actually DID ride the Tower of Terror. Not the one in California though, the one in Florida. I went to Disney World for my 6th Birthday annnnddd... Yeah. I never wanna ride something like that again. o-o;

mads

I think it was when I decided to take a trip the the north of Sweden in February one year when it was about -30 C without thinking about that this was probably pretty cold

I lived in Denmark at that time

Forgotten-Children

Isn't there some sort of height limit for that ride? Even if there isn't, why would anyone put their 6-year-old daughter on such a ride :eek:

I'm sure there is but I was pretty tall at the age of 6 (Actually I was estimated by a doctor when I was 2 to be ATLEAST 6 feet tall when I reached adulthood. Unfortunately, something stunted my growth somehow, so I'm stuck being 5' 3.5" -_-; )

lunaticbinge

Whoa, not exactly what I would call good times if I were in your shoes at the time :eek:
Kudos to you for still being alive to share this with all of us.

Haha I was being sarcastic but forgot the roll eyes smiley. It wasn't all that bad to be honest though, kind of exciting. Some types of depression have the advantage of numbing your fear of death/danger.

dancingintherain

hm.. at a party, I saw the barmaid left the bar to go to the toilet. Then I went behind the bar and stole a bottle for my best friend who was broke.
:O you must think i'm bad now ;)