Courage

Ren Koutaisou

What does courage mean to you?
What does it take to gain courage?

It means to me breaking bad habits, and I mean destructive habits.
It means making your body and mind stronger.

I don't know how to gain courage.

Harleyq

Courage, to me, is the act of facing your fears and attempting to achieve something without giving up.

I think gaining courage is all about the way you think. Cowardliness is associated with negative thinking, whether or not that negative thinking is realistic or not. So to gain courage you have to change that negative thinking into positive thinking.

Now, how to change the way you think, I'm really not entirely sure. I know what I do but explaining it would take up a lot of text.

Nack

Banned
Courage is never regreting, never giving up, accepting your mistakes and look towards the future. ! Wooo

Ebbe

Courage is the adrenaline rush that comes with fighting your fears for something you really want.

releaseme

Sacrificing yourself to what?

to the unknown part of yourself...and thats where the courage comes in
the courage to find that unknown part of yourself you dont know yet
and its when you find it, you realize, the part you left behind...has died.
and you emerge someone new...

Nack

Banned
Courage is nothing but chemical inside your brain mixing with other chemical to produce some other chemical to make you feel good for doing something you think is couragest when really its not.

To me, courage is giving wholly giving yourself, whether it be a fight, in love, or defending someone, even though u might be scared to take an ass whooping, get hurt, or rejection and ridicule by others

Jake123

Banned
Courage is nothing but chemical inside your brain mixing with other chemical to produce some other chemical to make you feel good for doing something you think is couragest when really its not.

That's what all emotions are :D

Lea

Banned
thats the tricky part! i just know inorder to have courage you have to do stuff for something or someone other than yourself. if its just about you, its hard to even move. so you have to die to live.

This is a great answer.

Life is of such nature, that if we want to keep, we in fact loose.

We have to give up our ego-lives for something higher and only so we become truly free.