Countdown to Fiona Apples Next Album.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
... I'll bet 42 dollars on page 42 :cool:

42? 42?! 42?!? It may be the answer to life, the universe, and everything, but it won't be the answer to this! I hope this doesn't fall under everything:rolleyes:

I'll put you down for $42 on page 42 anyway. What's the chance of the evil record label holding out for the long anyway, right? They're not that evil, right? ::p:::(:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So here's another update about what the evil EPIC empire, er I mean label, had to say. YOUR HEAD ESSPLODE - Called it.

Basically they took back what they said before, saying it was "out of context." Pffft, right :rolleyes: They did say it would be out in the next year without question, which means it should be out in the next 11 months! And EPIC is so good at keeping their deadlines, so we can be sure :rolleyes:

Happy for you that you can see her in concert vj!:cool:

Don't forget to take someone with you to the concert who can catch you when you faint at the sight of her on stage, in person, in front of you, before your very eyes!!:eek::cool: *catches some of vj's excitement* ::p:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Happy for you that you can see her in concert vj!:cool:

Don't forget to take someone with you to the concert who can catch you when you faint at the sight of her on stage, in person, in front of you, before your very eyes!!:eek::cool: *catches some of vj's excitement*

Seeing her in concert isn't exactly the most realistic thing as it's right in the meat and potatoes of my semester, costs money, and would require me to not only leave my room by go to a super crowded place by bus or plane by myself probably. It's a nice thought though ::p:

Seeing her in concert isn't exactly the most realistic thing as it's right in the meat and potatoes of my semester, costs money, and would require me to not only leave my room by go to a super crowded place by bus or plane by myself probably. It's a nice thought though ::p:

awww, thats so sad you can't go and see her vj!::(:::(:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
awww, thats so sad you can't go and see her vj!::(:::(:

It's okay, hopefully someone will post a recording on youtube or something. She only took a 6 year break between tours last time, maybe I can catch her in 2018 ::p: I'd probably be lost at a concert anyway.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
More Good Signs!

Okay, so I was looking at Fiona's facebook page, since I noticed it had an updated picture (good sign number 1!) On her page she then had posts about all her up coming concerts, as well as updated likes, and a new logo! All good signs. The new logo also appears on her youtube channel as well. There was also a link to a new website! Right now it's just a page with all her tour dates, but awesome anyway! Here it is Welcome | The Official Fiona Apple site

This is all good, pointing to preparation of a new album, to re-present Fiona to the world. I love the white on black, something similar was done for her 2nd album, it just is so cool I think. Fits.

arsenalwa

Funny how the countdown was originally for 178 days and now 525 has passed with no sign of the album yet ::p: (All your "good signs" don't count :rolleyes:)

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Yeah, I think I jynxed it a few times when talking about the shelving of the third album and saying "Hopefully that doesn't happen for this one!" ::p: ::(:(And the good signs so count! :rolleyes:)

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
A LYRIC! (maybe)

So on her souped-up facebook, that is getting ready for her reemergence into the music world, there were two lines of what appear to be lyrics (or from a poem, but come on, her lyrics are basically poetry anyway) from maybe a new song! Here's the picture, looks like she still got it :D

424090_359821794051540_191278307572557_1105385_1861280800_n.jpg

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
2 Things!

First, that was not a lyric, it is the title of her new album! It is long, but still only about a third the length of her 2nd album. Seen here and here it has been announced that the album will drop sometime in June, with reliable sources saying it this time!

But more importantly, at her most recent concert, NEW SONG. I will repeat myself. NEW SONG. It's called Anything We Want. It is a good, listen to it. Then listen to it again.

Fiona Apple - Anything We Want (new song live at SXSW 2012) - YouTube

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Really? But I thought you knew all the filly's Tino. How could you miss such a talented one?!

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
SUPER EXCITING NEWS

So much to tell over the last few days! Okay first, the album cover and the track list has been released! Here they are.

4665_1333455416.jpg

Tracklist:
1. Every Single Night
2. Daredevil
3. Valentine
4. Jonathan
5. Left Alone
6. Werewolf
7. Periphery
8. Regret
9. Anything We Want
10. Hot Knife

But that's not all!

The release date has been officially announced, for June 26th, which is 79 days from now, so....

Only 79 days left!

Yup, that just happened. Restarted the countdown. Everyone excited?!? :D

ALSO, THERE'S MORE

On her facebook, there was this mysterious status left

Facebook Update Fiona Apple said:
4 9 12 0700 ET

Now, this is 6 hours and 20 minutes away from right now. What exactly will be happening at this time, who knows. My hope is a single! Maybe more announced tour dates. Who knows though, we'll just have to wait and see!

Last edited: