Comic Strip Thread!

Phoenixx

^ That is some amazing work, scissorhands! :)

:eek: You've had a comic published through DC? That's incredible!

You definitely have a fan now. :D

I'll be looking forward to your work.

scissorhands

Hey Phoenixx thanks! :)

And yup I had a creator made comic published through DC called Lily of the Valley which carried alot of Social Anxiety themes, much like Elise in Pieces does. Elise in Pieces is very similar just independently done so I have full control over it. lol

Phoenixx

And yup I had a creator made comic published through DC called Lily of the Valley which carried alot of Social Anxiety themes, much like Elise in Pieces does. Elise in Pieces is very similar just independently done so I have full control over it. lol
^ Very nice! :)

2010-05-19-kyles.gif

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
^ Ha I didn't even noticed she disappeared after the first frame when I read it earlier ::p: And now that you've posted that almost every comic strip I read today has been posted. Ah what the hell I post the last one and go for the clean sweep :D

2011-10-25-GWS1262.jpg

Phoenixx

^ Oh, and what might that comic be? Looks like that's another one I have to read. ::p: Yay for new comics!

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
^ Oh, and what might that comic be? Looks like that's another one I have to read. ::p: Yay for new comics!

It's called "Girls with Slingshots." I actually think I found it because the author did a guest strip for QC once. I like it, a little girly a times though but that's never stopped me from liking things before ::p::D

Phoenixx

It's called "Girls with Slingshots." I actually think I found it because the author did a guest strip for QC once. I like it, a little girly a times though but that's never stopped me from liking things before ::p::D
^ Neat! :D