Cheer up? :)

Liam17

C'mon everyone cheer up.

Yeah it's pretty depressing, and it's not easy but like, it's not gunna get better, if you don't start thinking that way.

Like what happened to people wanting to be someone.

Most things i'v seen people don't think they have a good future .

i'm like i'll be a rock'n'roll star.... :rolleyes: LOL.

I'v stopped caring what people think, and looking for relationships and i'm doing what i like. I feel like a rockstar. I'm not saying i don't want anyone, just given up looking and caring, it just makes me feel worse.

(thats a tip to stop shyness, worked for me anyway)

It might sound arrogant of what i said, but do what makes you feel good. If you like different things etc. Don't care, do what you like.

Think positive! and good things shall come.

Feathers

He he.. GO Liam!! :) ROCKSTAR YOU!!

I had a good evening too.. :) Been to a poetry evening and it was FUN!! haha

(I was a bit scared to go before, but it was GOOD!)

I recommend to still work on your studies/career too, you can always have a 'Plan B' to finance your rockstar career & music gear etc. Some very cool musicians in my country also have own biz or such...

Phoenixx

What's really weird, as you post this, the past two days that's all I've been thinking. I'm sick of trying to live for other people, trying my hardest to make them happy. I don't mean to sound selfish nor arrogant, but I want to live for me for a change. Do what I want and not care what anyone else thinks. :) Today, I went to school with messy, wavy hair and no makeup. AND I actually felt confident for once, happy that I actually did my own thing and not care what anyone else thought. :)

StupidWiz

I'm glad you're feeling like that Liam. ;)

Just do what you love and don't give a sh*t about what people say about you, cause they can never understand what we've been through. :D

Liam17

He he.. GO Liam!! :) ROCKSTAR YOU!!

I had a good evening too.. :) Been to a poetry evening and it was FUN!! haha

(I was a bit scared to go before, but it was GOOD!)

I recommend to still work on your studies/career too, you can always have a 'Plan B' to finance your rockstar career & music gear etc. Some very cool musicians in my country also have own biz or such...

No I never meant it like that, yeah thats what i want to be. As a musician.

But i feel like one now, i'v stopped caring and worrying about relationships etc. It just makes you feel worse. Now i just feel like making music, meeting new people etc.

Can't really explain it, so i just used 'rockstar' haha.

Liam17

What's really weird, as you post this, the past two days that's all I've been thinking. I'm sick of trying to live for other people, trying my hardest to make them happy. I don't mean to sound selfish nor arrogant, but I want to live for me for a change. Do what I want and not care what anyone else thinks. :) Today, I went to school with messy, wavy hair and no makeup. AND I actually felt confident for once, happy that I actually did my own thing and not care what anyone else thought. :)

Thats what i'm talking about :D

Well done :)

NVN

At least you've got a job :)

Aspire to get a better job?

Anything is possible.

I can't show the only talent I have. Shame. Cursed. Thought you might appreciate this photo. Know what it is?

set25.jpg

You have to scrub a lot of toilets to buy one.

Liam17

I can't show the only talent I have. Shame. Cursed. Thought you might appreciate this photo. Know what it is?

set25.jpg

You have to scrub a lot of toilets to buy one.

Yessssss nomnomnomnomnomn. ;D

why you cursed, whats your talent.

Aye :/. But you can always start off on a lower guitar, if thats what your saying.

I scrub toilets for a living.

Life is fantastic.

Look at it this way; Somebody's gotta do it, so why not just do it?

Heck, I'd do it gladly. Better yet, my mom does if fulltime (and it's enough to pay the rent, additional cost, to buy food for 3 people with, and still have some left to spare). Depending on where you situate yourself, you can actually make a pretty decent living out of it.