Cause of Social Phobia That Goes Overlooked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mercury can also can autism...
And has anyone heard of the story where people say our governments want to get rid of 9/10 of the population through vaccines?

Iseesky

Isn't there mercury in tuna as well? My bff used to eat tuna sandwiches everyday for lunch...hmm...Makes a whole lotta sense!

My mom ate a lot of mercury laden fish before I was born, and this probably exacorbated my SA but was not the ultimate cuase. SA runs in my family.

Remus

Staff member
Many more people would have social phobia if mercury poisoning was the cause. My mother hates fish aswell, so do I, I should imagine there would be an increase in social phobia in lands with polluted seas like China.
Your video is also wrong, SAD is recognised as a learned behaviour rather than inherited.

acegunna1

Thank you for your responses. Remember that Mercury Poisoning is just ONE cause on the list. I'm not saying Mercury Poisoning is responsible for SA alone, no.

In response to Remus,

Social Anxiety Disorder is on the genes. Therefore it is not fully a learned behavior alone. One in 66 children have some sort of ASD. So people DO have social problems more than they did. Their symptoms of ASD dont have to fall directly under SAD, but rather fit the symptoms of similar neurological disorders.

Remus

Staff member
Autism and social anxiety disorder are very different

This is the kind of armchair psychiatry we are trying to remove from these forums

hippiechild

Wait, social anxiety is hereditary because it's in the genes?! I guess it isn't fully learned then! Grapefruit is healthy because it's been shown to be good for your health. It might be, but that's not why.

An increase in prevalence could be from increased popularity of diagnosis, less direct contact with people, less parental guidance, our nutrient deprived diets of today, mercury, infiltrated water supplies or the rising threat of communism.

It is an interesting cause that I hadn't heard about before. Nicely put together video :)

Last edited:

acegunna1

Thank you :)

As a life long sufferer of SA I feel this is educational to others with the disorder. At the least, they should be able to view the information and then decide if it is armchair psychiatry or not.

Remus

Staff member
Thank you :)

As a life long sufferer of SA I feel this is educational to others with the disorder. At the least, they should be able to view the information and then decide if it is armchair psychiatry or not.

You are not a qualtified Doctor/professor/psychiatrist, therefore unqualified to make such a claim, so this is basically conspiracy theory based on paranoia.

thread closed, pending deletion

Status
Not open for further replies.