Can't take this much longer...

CharlesN

Unless you're getting a dry mouth during/after treatment, then its likely nothing to do with the glyco.

Ya, not sure, I do feel it once in a while when on the treadmill. But not really noticeably during or right after. Honestly don't know if glyco helps - such a rookie at this stuff.

Metal_isthe_Answer

If I understand HH correctly I think I can relate, my nose runs like crazy, especially when Im busy. So at work I take nasal sprays, they dont stop it to well, but it helps a little, I still get a lot of mucus running out my right nostril.

hexagon_sun

I'm seriously losing my mind over this condition. I've had palmer/plantar hyperhidrosis since I was about 9 (19 now) and it's physically and mentally exhausting me to the point where I don't even want to live no more.

Howcome their is literally NO medical explanation for why we perspire so much? Surely at this day in age there should be at least some form of process but I really don't see any and it really does tear me apart!

I'm honestly considering killing myself in order to spread awareness and push for a cure because I don't think I can live my life much longer, I don't know what I've done to deserve this.

I'm really sorry about your situation. I too know what it's like to have a condition that doctors have no answer for and I understand the torment.

Have you tried changing your diet? Everone's bodies respond differently to substances that they are allergic to. And there seems to be a lot of people who have food allergies these days, so if it's something you haven't looked into, it might be worth a try! There are many people who have cured themselves of chronic illness by switching to a primarily vegetarian diet. Try this link Dr. Joel Fuhrman Improves Health - Lose Weight Naturally | Reverse Diabetes | Prevent Heart Disease and Cancer | Lower Cholesterol
Hope things turn around for you!

Mia1975

Englishman? I hope you still reas these posts. I just joined this site to try help others. I just
wrote a long mssg but it didnt go through, so instead I will just get to the point. I am a 38
year old female, & was born with this! I have a severe case, hands, underarms &
feet drip. I understand your pain believe me. I have a couple good answers for you tho that
I just recently discovered. Ask your Dr for Oxybutinin Chloride. It works quite well but takes about an hour to set in. Causes dry mouth tho so keep hydrated. Now the next product is amazing! I saw it on Dr. Oz... It's called Klima, found only at klima.com
The hand spray is amazing! No side effects at all! U must try this product. They make a product for every part of the body. It's only $25, lasts about a month for hands, & worth
EVERY penny. Please buy it today, it saves me!!!

SweatParty

Hang in there Englishman!

Believe me I thought things were hopeless while I was in my teens. then I took the time to actually TRY some of the many treatments available, and for 3 years now I've been able to much better manage my HH with glycopyrrolate. Others such as CharlesN in this thread have had amazing success using iontophoresis. I REALLY want to try that also. It's especially amazing that he was able to get such success using a home-made machine! A few years ago I tried to get an $800 machine (Idromed 5 Pulsed Current) covered by my insurance, but they denied it. I'm going to try again though, why not?

corranhorn

Hang in there brother. I've had severe palmar/plantar HH my entire life. I remember being 3 and 4 and not being able to color. I've recently noticed a dramatic reduction in my sweating after over 26 years of HH. My daily treatment regiment consists of a strict no caffeine, no beef diet, with only water. I take super foods. I take 400mg of magnesium daily which supposedly lowers body temperature. I do half an hour of ionto on max setting nightly, and I use Drysol every other day, sometimes everyday. The Drysol cracks my hands to the point of bleeding and when doing ionto the pain is excruciating. But my hands are DRY. I went on a date with a girl and they never sweat. It was one of the best feelings of my life. You can find a cure ! Keep looking. There is a cure somewhere. Good luck brother.