Canadians STAND UP

No posts. Okay. You take Quebec and I`ll take Ontario, namely the southern portion. Someone else can deal with the north.

Hate it when no one posts, leaves you out in the cold. Not cool. I`ve got an odd out there somewhere.

da_illest101

lmao i even forgot i made that thread, well i don't feel bad about no one posting in this thread since i already made threads with more then 10 pages of answers

WeirdyMcGee

haha~ ohh, I love those two!

I watched the making of the video too, it's pretty funny. Alot of work goes into making a music video for an original song, and I respect that. Very cool

emerald_star733

I would have posted the last time my Toronto Maple Leafs won the Stanley Cup but then i would get depressed and i am having a good day::p:

.....they will win it again someday...... they will....

lunarla

Canada - RESPEKT!

Really though, I'm pretty proud of where I come from. And feel ridiculously lucky to have been born here. Obviously not everyone has the same opportunity or security. Certainly not perfect, but I think we've been doing pretty alright for ourselves.

And ha emerald - I like how that video started with the same sorta look and premise of the actual heritage commercials that we have.

emerald_star733

It amuses me how other countries(not all... but some) think we get around on dog sled and live in igloos... and don't think we have phones, that's why i laugh when in the video he says we invented the phone!!! I experienced this during my travels once where the people said, "oh you are from Canada? do you live in an igloo..and do you know Steve?" and they were dead serious... so i enthusiastically replied, "why yes! i am actually in real estate and sell igloos are you interested?" and Steve is a great guy! all in good fun....::p:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
It amuses me how other countries(not all... but some) think we get around on dog sled and live in igloos... and don't think we have phones, that's why i laugh when in the video he says we invented the phone!!! I experienced this during my travels once where the people said, "oh you are from Canada? do you live in an igloo..and do you know Steve?" and they were dead serious... so i enthusiastically replied, "why yes! i am actually in real estate and sell igloos are you interested?" and Steve is a great guy! all in good fun....::p:

So what are the rates for igloos these days? I've been thinking of moving to Canada, wondering if I can swing the cost.