Bullied Anonymous (warning: painfully long)

Bullied Anonymous

I know I'm not the most innocent person in the world, I'd just like to know what I'm doing wrong. Since I've been in 1st grade all the way to Senior Year in high school, I've had this cycle of teachers bullying me ,and I have to be doing something wrong to them...

I'm 17 going on 18 next month. I've been to 4 different high schools ,and my grades vary with how well I'm able to cope with the environment which is usually not too well. I'm bad with people. I'm that singular person in the world that has a habit of making a horrible impression ,so I try and say as little as possible in an intro. I've never dated nor do I think I'm stable enough to hold onto a relationship...

Since I was younger, I've had 3 run-ins with teachers bullying me and multiple encounters where I was being harassed by students. I'm currently in one now and this is the worst one ever. I've moved from passed high schools ,because I had a regular problem of being harassed and sexually harassed by students. It's now my Senior year and I've practically got one foot out of the door ,and I still feel like dropping out. I recently enrolled in a very small school ,because one of my sisters said she thought it would be good for me. I got there on my first day and everything was fine ,at first. A couple of people kept there distance ,but I met two really good friends that day so it was okay. The next day, I met a girl that everybody knew with a very loud and mouthy personality. She was nice to me ,but the people I hung out with didn't like her very much and they showed it. I was quiet whenever they'd say anything about her ,because I didn't know her. Then, she'd start talking trash about me. I talked to a friend about it ,but she was no help at all. Everyday the girl would talk trash then one day our teacher had to leave ,and we were sent to another teachers classroom. Her and this teacher were indirectly saying the dirtiest things about the way I looked and everytime I turned around they just laughed right in my face. At the end, the teacher said ,"Guarantee ya, she'll be sitting in that same seat next year with a baby." The next day I told all 3 of my friends ,and they were a little angry ,but the thing that shocked me was that they weren't suprised. I told my mom and we went straight to the principals office ,and she told me that the girl bullying me just had a lot going on and if I got to know her I would like her because everyone did. However, she said she'd talk to that teacher who said those things and everything would be taken care of as a private matter.

As soon as I left the office, everybody knew. This girl and all her friends were pissed and so were all the teachers. My own teacher sat down right beside me talking to another students yelling ,"Yeah, I think its stupid for somebody to jeopardize someone elses job just because they were trying to give someone they cared about a little bit of confidence!" After that day, everyone was slowly turning against me. I got picked on for a very long time ,but the issue with the girl ended after she vandalized my desk. My dad wrote a letter that the superintendent intercepted ,and he gave her a deadline. My dad also wrote about my teacher and she broke down in tears and couldn't even look me in the face. When the girl left the school every teacher there was mad including the principal ,because they loved her and had known her since her freshmen year. At our school sponsored Fall Festival the principal brought a few friends to the school and I introduced myself respectfully to them. Then, while I was getting cotton candy at the machine they were behind me whispering ,"That's the girl who got *** out of here." "That's her? Well she looks like a h**!" "I know, and she had the nerve to tell her dad to write a letter about *** bullying her when *** looks better because she looks classy." "She's a s***!" It made me angry because I was fully clothed, I didn't even know the other women and I never told my dad to write anything ,but what could I do if the principal is saying the same thing.

After that day, I decided not to say much to anybody because every teacher, a majority of the students and the principal hated my guts.
My own teacher would say the nastiest things about me and she didn't even know me. Since I couldn't prove what she was saying the principal literally told me I was paranoid and sent me back to the classroom. Then, things got even worse. She kept telling other students that I'm just out to get her and that I'm causing so much drama for the school. She also says that I stare at her way too much so now I'm afraid to even hold my head up to do my work. Everytime she tells people that, they come over and hit the side of my desk, break pencils in my ear, or kick under the bottom of my seat. Then she wines to them about her children and family and how I'm a psychopath ,and I never retaliate because I can't. Everythings only gotten worse since then. A kid who sat next to me got so pissed at what the teacher said I was doing to her that he launched his pencil straight through my ear and pierced it. Because I lashed out and broke his pencil, the principal gave me ISS and made me give the kid a new pencil. The school secretary (who's best friends with my teacher) took my picture in the ISS room ,and everyday they're trying to get me kicked out.

I feel like dying sometimes. Even though I'm so close to graduating, my stomach aches everyday before I get out the car. I beg my mom to let me stay in til the bell rings. I used to feel like dying when something happened and I wouldn't tell anybody ,and I always wondered how better off I would be if I stood up for myself. Now, I know I'd be a lot better off not saying anything.

206Raider

Holy ****, that sounds like a psycho school, those people all deserved to get their ass kicked, that sounds like pure torture. I'm surprised nobody has enough sense to stand up and help you out as well. I would say you should look into an alternative, like change schools again if you can or graduate online. If you have to stay there I would say keep your head up and don't let them break you becuase they are the ones with a problem to gang up on someone like that, I'd assume they will eventually lay off a little bit, it can't rain forever. If you hit them I would understand becuase I would want to but it would make things worse and just the reality of it all it sounds like is that if you report things it will continue to get worse but keep your head up and lay low for now but if things escalate then report everything.

Last edited:

Hellhound

Super Moderator
You haven't done or do anything wrong to anyone. They have a big problem, not you. You should change school... It's not fair and it's not healthy for you to stay there. Those people are pathologic, insane, they are f**ed up in the head, they are hurting you with their idiocy... You don't deserve anything of that.

rachel592

Wow that is completely unfair! Since you're a senior if you really can't take it there you could probably take online courses or drop out and get you're GED. You did nothing wrong and it's horrible that you have to sit through that everyday!

Bullied Anonymous

I'm a little more developed than most girls and have been since I was younger. I started developing at 10 ,but I'm not very skimpy with it. Neither do I come to school in huge jackets. I wear my clothes comfortably and baggy(sometimes). I feel like if other girls can wear there clothes skin-tight why should I not be allowed to dress normal. We have a dress code that requires everyone to wear uniforms because its a charter school. If I would have dressed like a h** they would have sent me home of put me in ISS. They're very strict about it.
It is somewhat of a school for troubled ,but I didn't know until my 2 week there and my mom doesn't think its a good idea to move me since I'm so close to graduating.

Kat

This type of sh it goes on a lot in schools and it gets ignored,

No disrespect to your mum but they don’t always know what’s best

My situation was not the same as yours but I did experience bullying in school and no one had a clue on how to deal with it. I wish that I had left and did the long distant studies at your age because I am trying to make up for what I miss out on then, now. I guess it’s better late than never for me but I wish I had done it earlier.

Kat

Maybe, if you speak to the school administration or education board and tell them about your situation they will arrange away you could do it long distance. You may only have to come in, to sit the tests. You think it’s hell now! Education is important but it shouldn’t be done at a price that jeopardizes your well being and safety.

I know you’re close to the end and it would be a shame to drop out now. I am not sure how the system works over there and it may take longer but is there something else you can sit to get into college or something like that?

I think if you can hang in there and do it, that’s great! This is something that can affect a person for the rest of their lives! You’ll probably need to work on yourself and get some counseling because if you don’t have self worth and confidence it will prevent you from applying that knowledge in order to live.

Bullied Anonymous

Thank you all for your help. Its very useful. At first, I didn't know what I was going to do ,because guarantee, I will finish here before 5 weeks only if I can tough it out. I finished and passed the exit level exams I just have to take 7 more test to graduate. 5 weeks sounds like a long time when the days seem like they last forever. However, I'm going to pull through it. I've come to far to regret finishing in the future.