bullfighting

mrb

Spain’s Top Matador Jose Tomas Gored By Bull (VIDEO) | Stupid Celebrities Gossip do you feel sorry for this bloke i dont ...... years ago i was in spain in a truck stop where there was bullfighting on the tv , that bull went through hell b4 the matador killed it :mad: then another bull fight was on only this time the bull gored the matador , all the spanish blokes looked a bit fed up cos the truck stop was full of english truck drivers , and when the matador got hurt we all clapped and said good , the whole place went YAYYYYYYYYYYY CLAP CLAP CLAP :D

Nack

Banned
In my culture bull vs bull is entertainment. Americans >.> you with your technology and footballs.

Nack

Banned
Well you have to realize, the world aint pretty. I find wrestling disturbing, two man rubbing against each other for a belt. LOL, think about it...

mrb

Well you have to realize, the world aint pretty. I find wrestling disturbing, two man rubbing against each other for a belt. LOL, think about it...

yea but there not sticking swords in eachother , we live in the 21st centuary not the ****ing stone age it should be banned .... the spanish people should not take pleasure out of seeing some animal suffer ...... its sick end of

Emily_G

No, the world is a nasty place....but no point in making it nastier or supporting that nastiness.

Wrestlers and animals who are forced to fight are two VERY different things, they are not even on the same level. Wrestlers choose to fight, animals are trained to be aggressive and are forced to fight. Not to mention the animals that are used for practice, they are usually mutilated (like dog's teeth being hammered out) so they don't hurt the fighting dog. Also, if a wrestler loses a given fight...he is not taken behind a shed and shot. Wrestlers also do not wrestle to the death, as is usually done with animals.

Ugh, I am getting worked up...have to calm down.

mrb

No, the world is a nasty place....but no point in making it nastier or supporting that nastiness.

Wrestlers and animals who are forced to fight are two VERY different things, they are not even on the same level. Wrestlers choose to fight, animals are trained to be aggressive and are forced to fight. Not to mention the animals that are used for practice, they are usually mutilated (like dog's teeth being hammered out) so they don't hurt the fighting dog. Also, if a wrestler loses a given fight...he is not taken behind a shed and shot. Wrestlers also do not wrestle to the death, as is usually done with animals.

yea me to read what i wrote above yours

Nack

Banned
Its there whether we like it or not, entertainment exist for a reason (Pretty or not); similar to why Religion is created in the first place. Without it people would feel lost and start killing each other. Trust me, If not for video games I would have gone on a rampage. Everyone has their own opinions lets leave it at that.

Emily_G

Its there whether we like it or not, entertainment exist for a reason (Pretty or not); similar to why Religion is created in the first place. Without it people would feel lost and start killing each other. Trust me, If not for video games I would have gone on a rampage. Everyone has their own opinions lets leave it at that.

Rape is there whether we like it or not, might as well be totally okay with that too.

Children prostituion is there whether we like it or not.

Torture is there whether we like it or not.

Just because something occurs doesn't make it right. It doesn't make it something we should be okay with or support.

Nack

Banned
Rape is there whether we like it or not, might as well be totally okay with that too.

Children prostituion is there whether we like it or not.

Torture is there whether we like it or not.

Just because something occurs doesn't make it right. It doesn't make it something we should be okay with or support.

Well as much as I would like to spend my energy gathering hatred for those people, I rather not, I'm more concern about myself and the people around me. I didn't say I support it, nor liked it. But, that's why we have police forces, PETA, etc. Organizations that have goals trying to prevent those kind of things from happening. I don't like to run around trying to make the world into a utopia, cause there isn't a perfect world where rainbows and bunnies run around freely. People and animal are the same, we kill, we torture. We arn't perfect. I've accepted it... I live in a cruel cruel world, but there's always light at the end. And I try to stay with that light.

Last edited:

Emily_G

I can never simply accept the horrible things that happen in the world. I'm glad everyone doesn't just accept them....nothing would be done to stop them.

Emily_G

Well I'm glad I've calm you done :3 Now its on to bunnies, and rainbows eh?

Wish you wouldn't mock those who try to make the world a better place. If you think the world is crappy now, can you imagine if everyone "just accepted" things like animal fighting, child prostitution, rape, etc. I'd prefer not to think about it....

Nack

Banned
Wish you wouldn't mock those who try to make the world a better place. If you think the world is crappy now, can you imagine if everyone "just accepted" things like animal fighting, child prostitution, rape, etc. I'd prefer not to think about it....

Be thankful the world isn't like me. :D

Nack

Banned
theres a name for people like you nack :D but id get banned if i used it lol ;)

There's also a name for the gesture that I'm doing with my hand right now as I'm reading that post. I also do not want to visually show it, LOL :D

Luke1993

Yes bullfighting should be banned I can't see how it's entertaining at all. I unfortunately used to laugh at some animal things....maybe it was out of shock I dunno, but I've grown up now, and if there is a god I hope he forgives me because I'm genuinely sorry.

On a relatively on-topic note...regarding religion and animals. I think the fact that ritual slaughter of animals like halal is outright wrong. See here in the UK most animals are stunned then killed, so they do not feel any pain. However the muslims here can only eat their meat the halal way, which is where the animal's throat is cut and bled out, without stunning. I think people should be allowed to believe what they want, but if their beliefs mean people or animals get hurt then I think their beliefs are wrong. So I think it should be banned.

Of course if I were to suggest such a thing in parliament I would be called a racist. The BNP actually has the same views on this particular subject as me surprisingly enough, and they are also branded as racists by the media.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member

Amen to all of this. I'd give you a rep dot but it seems I need to spread the love a little more.

Mexico isn't very far from here, and a lot of people travel down just to watch the bullfights. I am unfortunately well familiar with how vile this spectacle is.