boys only (room 2):D

iamthenra

Hmmm lets see... What can we talk amongst ourselves here??? Hmmmmm.... Ahh yes! Something manly.... How about writing your name in the snow!!! Haha! I can get my first and most of my last name written before I run out of pee.... Haha!

divethruhaze

you can see this, but its in the backroom that all our real discussions take place
and you don't know how to get there :p

divethruhaze

you can see this, but its in the backroom that all our real discussions take place
and you don't know how to get there :p

Jake123

Banned
:eek: aww come onnn azurrooooo, that hurts my feelinsss! :( haha

eqnm6p.gif
Barrier breach! Barrier breach!
eqnm6p.gif

agoraphobickatie

haha.. the guitar thing has never really interested me.. i dig people into music, but i'm not gonna jump your bones if you have a guitar hanging over your shoulder, haha.. sorry ol chap!

...and anyway, for the record, the "girls only" thread was because it was talking about PMSing and menstrual blood! BAHHHH... so y'all are just being little meanies!! haha

Jake123

Banned
Why aren't we talking about penises yet :(

lol what do you guys think of the whole circumcised/uncircumcised thing?

Last edited:

azurro

because if we talk about penises, katie will say that is a typical male topic haha

so what do you say? let's post pics of cute girls :D

agoraphobickatie

ptsh... i don't mind talking about penises :) i'm a (straight) chick, i like dick, isn't that how it goes? hahaha ..and jake, do you really want to talk about the circumcised/uncircumcised thing? i'm sure girls have opinions on that, too! haha