Boys Only #3 (Warning: Mature Content)

richi1173

This topic is about a situation that has been terribly underscored as a factor for anxiety in social situations.

Guys, we've all experienced it: when your thang refuses to go down in a social situation (don't laugh at me this is serious). Either it rubs on your pants the wrong way when your walking and it goes up, or something else *cough* *women* *cough*, either way, its embarrassing and a source for anxiety which can, with other stuff, lead to avoidance.

It happened to me once in a class, and since I was wearing thin shorts and boxers it showed and the whole class was staring at it and laughing. It was horrible and I have been wearing tight and uncomfortable underwear ever since.

The worst is when you are walking and have no place to hide.

So, if you want, post your stories and ways to defeat this. I found that thinking about a complex math problem, like 25*4, usually does the trick but is sometimes not enough.

Noca

Banned
Wear Boxer Briefs and not tight clothing. Think about an ugly fat slut and then your boner should go away. I usually think of trains. Problem solved. Next!

Nicholas

I actually feel happy whenever my willy goes boeing! It means you are alright. It means it's loaded like a gun, and it's his way to tell you he's alright. And wants to be unloaded. Bang!
Seriously, I find that such things rarely happen if I masturbate regularly (or if you have sex, for those of you who actually have a sweet girlfriend, goddamnit). If I don't do it regularly, it can go crazy like yours do, and that's when I realize I need to unload it as soon as possible.
This is actually kind of scientifically proved... those who have a regular sexual activity tend to have less spontaneous erections or wet dreams.

Jake123

Banned
This topic is about a situation that has been terribly underscored as a factor for anxiety in social situations.

Guys, we've all experienced it: when your thang refuses to go down in a social situation (don't laugh at me this is serious). Either it rubs on your pants the wrong way when your walking and it goes up, or something else *cough* *women* *cough*, either way, its embarrassing and a source for anxiety which can, with other stuff, lead to avoidance.

It happened to me once in a class, and since I was wearing thin shorts and boxers it showed and the whole class was staring at it and laughing. It was horrible and I have been wearing tight and uncomfortable underwear ever since.

The worst is when you are walking and have no place to hide.

So, if you want, post your stories and ways to defeat this. I found that thinking about a complex math problem, like 25*4, usually does the trick but is sometimes not enough.

That's complex? >___>

I haven't gotten random boners in a long time... Used to happen a lot in elementary/middle school though. I would hide them with my bookbag lol.

I think I'm getting old, my libido sucks now ;;

Edit: Nevermind I just got a boner while thinking about other guys getting boners

Last edited:
B

Bar-AKA-Redzer

hahah i remember those days mind you i have better control over it now