BORED BORED BORED!!

God, I am soo bored. Bored out of my mind. I feel like I'm going crazy here. I am sooooo sick of doing the stupid computer, I really don't even like doing it very much. There is just NOTHING else to do at all. Nothing Nothing Nothing, that's my everything. I wish there was something to do, ANYTHING. If I had an opportunity to do something I'd so totally take it, and I don't even care what it is. Like I don't even know. So many days of just staring at walls must be finally getting to me. blahh. Who else is SO INCREDIBLY like BORED of freakin' EVERYTHING? ughjkgfslkfds

Sacrament

3oprndoor.JPG

Andrew

Yes it is driving me insane. I just sit on the computer for a large percentage of the day clicking the refresh button every few minutes. I literally am not going to be able to stand doing this any more. I am trying to do something about it.. looking for a job.. are you trying to change your situation?

recluse

Can you think of any hobbies you would like to do?

I've read from some other posts that you like music, how about learning to play the guitar o'r something?

I know how you feel with being bored. I have plenty of things to do but being alone is what makes me bored.

Remus

Staff member
yup I get bloody bored to tears alot, used to do alot more till I had an accident at work, now things are a struggle, still getting out there as often as I can, I do love adventures!

Yeah, I would probably just go out a bunch of random places if I had a car or could drive. It's kind of hard to get out when you don't have many means of transportation. That sounds like a good idea dutchie, so I can hopefully do that sometime soon. Urghh driver's license, need to get it soon. All I have is a permit. Yeah need some hobbies too. bleh nevermind....

aaaaaah it's the same for me! Whenever I'm alone I'm bored and when I'm bored I get depressed...I thrive on social interaction, which sucks considering I have social phobia :S

Walk

freestylemonster said:
aaaaaah it's the same for me! Whenever I'm alone I'm bored and when I'm bored I get depressed...I thrive on social interaction, which sucks considering I have social phobia :S

I swear, if we all lived in the same city, we'd all have soo many friends who are so similar that it's nuts. We'd just do random shit and nobody would complain because it's better than being indoors all day long. I mean, we all like our privacy, but FUCK, too much is too much.

Hobbies. We gotta have 'em. I'm slowly learning to play guitar. If I keep at it for the whole year, I might be pretty good by Christmas '09. It's part of my new years resolution. I'm 23; I won't be young for long (I still feel like I'm 15 for the most part 8O ), so I gotta live it up as much as I can despite this ball and chain called social phobia/anxiety.