birthdays are so painful!!

dancingintherain

it's my birthday today but I have not much family and friends - I only celebrated my bithday with my mum, with no party and a small tiny cake and no birthday wishes from anyone and i'm so lonely!!! I think my birthdays aren't worth it ;( I hate it every year...

ScaredToBreathe

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU! :D
im sorry that you find birthdays so painful, but look on the bright side of it, you made it through another year and you're closer to your future accomplishments. just make the best of it and think optimistically. you're thinking in the negative when you say things like you don't have many friends and dont do much for your birthday. just be thankful that you're here and you have a family that loves you.
best wishes, please try to be happy on your birthday, after all it's an entire day celebrating YOU :)

Niteowl

I'm really sorry about your birthday. : ( You have our birthday wishes, I really mean this - HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I wish that there was something better that I could do or say, but I made you this cake ...

cakeo.png

I'm sorry I couldn't fit your name or any candles on it. I know your day hasn't gone the way you would have liked, but try to smile. Smiling makes you happier. : )

Hero

I share your feelings. I personally don't like the attention on me, if something goes wrong, or I feel upset, it'll be 10x worse as it's my birthday. None of my old friends talk to me, so it's likely I'll be my lonesome for the next one.

But don't worry. I hope for you things change for the better. Maybe consider this birthday as a fresh start in life?

dancingintherain

I'm really sorry about your birthday. : ( You have our birthday wishes, I really mean this - HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I wish that there was something better that I could do or say, but I made you this cake ...

cakeo.png

I'm sorry I couldn't fit your name or any candles on it. I know your day hasn't gone the way you would have liked, but try to smile. Smiling makes you happier. : )

OH YOU'RE SO SWEEET! =D I mean you & the cake, haha;)

ScaredToBreathe

(James, i hope you dont mind me copying your lovely idea).
since i cant be there in person to give you anything, please accept this cake with a guinea pig on top and a present ^.^

Attachments

• happybirthday.jpg
    happybirthday.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 0

breakthespell

I also hate birthdays. I have a big family, and my mom still insists on inviting the whole bunch. It's a nightmare. Being the center of attention and still have to show respect for all the people that comes. The only motivation I have to live through my birthdays is all the money I get from people, lol.

it's my birthday today but I have not much family and friends - I only celebrated my bithday with my mum, with no party and a small tiny cake and no birthday wishes from anyone and i'm so lonely!!! I think my birthdays aren't worth it ;( I hate it every year...

Sorry to hear your Birthday is not a happy one for you this year dancingintherain.::(:
You never know what will happen in the following year, next years Birthday may be very different and one you will enjoy. Hang in there.:)

ImNotMyIllness

I know this is an old thread but I hope this year's birthday was better for you. Personally, I hate my Birthday!! It's just another horrible reminder that I made it another year in my pathetic life. A Birthday for me, is like declaring a loser Holiday. Who the hell would want to celebrate that! Not me!

I don't like birtdays, I don't want no one to give me any cake, I don't want no calls from anyone, I don't want no one, no family member to tell me happy birthday, I'm better alone on my "birthday".