big brother really is watching

FOR REAL

Banned
you know google earth, well theres a new thing on it where you can actualy see peoples houses.
i seen it on SAUK somewhere but im not posting the link on here, cause im on my best behaviour:)

anyway for people that already have anxiety, i reckon this just makes things worse.

i feel like i never want to leave the house again, ive closed all the blinds and stuff, but a wee while ago, i fed bread to the seagulls so does that mean that someone in space seen me doing that:confused:

what do you guys reckon aboot this?

dooby-duck

I've been having a look at that today. Thankfully you can't see inside my house, and where I work hasn't been done. If I ever see the Google car I'm legging it in the opposite direction as quick as I can.

I wonder how many people think google earth is like a real time cctv type thing. In fact it could be a good joke to play on someone, send them outside to wave at the camera.

Pink_Paula

Oooooh i've been looking at it loads since i saw the link on SAUK ::eek::

It's cool to see what all the places that i have lived look like now :cool:

philly2bits

Are you talking about street view? I'll admit I look at it. ::p:

My brother actually used it when looking for a car to buy. He contacted a guy from Craigslist and had the address and was about to go and look at it but he decided to take a look on street view so he knew what the house looked like since he didn't know the area.

When he looked on street view he saw the very car he was looking to purchase in the driveway only at such an angle that he was able to see alot of damage the seller had "forgot" to mention in his ad :rolleyes:

Needless to say he didn't even bother going to look at it.