Being so damn ugly is my first problem.

Sinar_Matahari

I feel the same way, but I try to make the best of what I've got. For instance I joined a gym a few months ago and am planning to get bracers for my teeth, I'd really like a nose job but I got a quote of around 12k which is too much for me at the moment. If you really are that unhappy with your curly hair you can always get it straightened and there are bracers for teeth. No ones perfect we've all gotta make do with what we have

I can agree with the nose job sentiment. I've been wanting to get the procedure done for years now. Nothing drastic though. I find that a well-done nose job can dramatically change a person's appearance for the better:).

oel

unfortunately, im in the same boat, i feel like even beyond my social issues, i still have other problems to deal with as far as my looks, which sucks.

Reiji Moritsugu

I agree that less attractive people have a harder time in life; in fact it has actually been proven many times that people who are more attractive tend to be treated much better in every situation ranging from job interviews to even court trials. But...

As it has been said all those things are fixable...I also have curly hair and hate it to no end [although my girlfriend loves playing with my curls] so what do I do? I straighten it whenever I go out.

The rest, I´m doing some exercise everyday to improve those issues little by little. Find out what you can change and then go for it; also find what you can´t change and try your best to accept it.

See you around :)