Bday Today

PrettyBoy

It's my bday today I'm 22. Have to sit there while my family (who i always avoid) hand me presents and cards and then go all red and 'SA' in the process. But at least I might get some money and presents out of it :) Haven't got anything planned for it probably just sit in on the computer with a few cans or something. I feel a bit crap that I'm not doing anything for it and everyone is saying hope you have a good one etc it doesn't help lol. Oh well maybe I can plan something at the weekend when the 'friends' are off work. Really feel I need to get my act together and start challenging my SA more before I get too old and fall into deep depression so I will have to find the motivation from somewhere hopefully this will be a better year of my life :)

Miami

It's my bday today I'm 22. Have to sit there while my family (who i always avoid) hand me presents and cards and then go all red and 'SA' in the process. But at least I might get some money and presents out of it :) Haven't got anything planned for it probably just sit in on the computer with a few cans or something. I feel a bit crap that I'm not doing anything for it and everyone is saying hope you have a good one etc it doesn't help lol. Oh well maybe I can plan something at the weekend when the 'friends' are off work. Really feel I need to get my act together and start challenging my SA more before I get too old and fall into deep depression so I will have to find the motivation from somewhere hopefully this will be a better year of my life :)

whoo hoo. Happy Birthday! :D

getting too "old" what is motivating me to challenge my S.A.

Hope your day goes well :D

lithium

I turned 19 a little while ago. Nothing much has changed. But don't listen to me, I'm just a pessimist. =)

Nicholas

Happy Birthday!
I know what you mean, I started "celebrating" my birthdays two years ago, lol. It's never too late. But I don't like to celebrate my birthday anyway... what is there to celebrate? nothing, lol