BC under 25 anyone??

lilylily

so im just wondering if anyone around my age..23 and in bc wants to chat??
be nice to know/chat to someone else who also has social phobia/anxiety ive never known anyone else with it and i hate having something no one i know can relate to or really understand ;/

Danfalc

Banned
Kien said:
Before Christ?
:lol:

BC is a city me thinks? :) Anyways welcome to the forum Lily,I'm 23 but Im not from Canada,just wanted to say hi tho and say there are quite alot of people on this your age and a few from canada ( i think anyway but dont hold me to that :p ).Even if there isnt anyone from bc itself, i think this site could help ya

Might be worth having a look through this thread if your looking for peeps to chat too,or going in chat :)
http://www.socialphobiaworld.com/postt1267.html

lunarla

I'm in BC, though I'm a bit younger. Just decided to post because I grimaced/thought it was amusing that a couple people didn't know what it was exactly, ha. Not in a bad way, really.

lunarla

BC is burnt. On fire, etc. I cannot see scenery more than about 5 metres outside my house.

EscapeArtist

Wanted to let all BCers know that there is a great social anxiety and shyness group on meetup.com for the Vancouver region. A lot of peeps under 25 there as well. You'll find many people to talk to :)