Bad memory! anyone?

ikbenrifi

and yep, i've got a horrible memory, i forget everything : from where i put things, wallet, keys, my phone.., to friend's names ( yep awkward i know ); the funny one is when i'm in bathroom to take a shower and forgetting something like a towel for exemple, i go to my room and once i'm there, i'm like : '' WTF i've forgotten '' , i forget what i've forgotten lol
Does anyone have this ?

gustavofring

Ocassionaly, yes!

My mind often wanders off and then I forget what I was doing, or sometimes don't even notice I forgot it. It's more the mind wandering then actual forgetting though. I try to be a little more punctual (like keeping my room organised and writing stuff down).

My life has been pretty devoid of routine for a long time so I'm crawling out of that.

Boby

My memory is completely out of control.When it comes to things that I find interesting I'm like a vacuum I memorize everything,I even surprise myself with how much sh!t I can store in my head,also it seems that I remember a lot of small details that happen into day to day activities.But I find myself absent minded from time to time(quite often) and when that happens I can't even remember how old I am lol.

lonely_drummer

I tend to forget big things like peoples names and also I seem to have a very bad short term memory. I find a lot of the times, I'll be in my room and be thinking, k I gotta go downstairs and grab something. So i walk down and automatically forget why I was down there in the first place. However, if you want to know what shoes you were wearing or what music was playing in your car over a year ago, Im the guy to ask, I can remember all that ****, the useless things that nobody else thinks about. One thing I was pretty bad at in school was remembering all the important physics formulas, thank god for formula sheets lol

lilmutegirl

I forget virtually everything!! Kinda glad I'm not the only one. Sometimes I even forget what I'm saying mid-sentence.

I am horrible when it comes to memory, I forget where I put things, people's names very quickly, forget what I am going to do. Now my new recent one that has been happening a lot, forgetting to turn off the stove/oven.

MrJones

I'm replying to this thread but I forgot what was it about :S

Ehem, yes, I have pretty bad memory.

youthCAT

nah my memory is pretty good actually. but there are those awkward times when i walk into a room and forget why i came in there.. or i'm looking for the remote and it was in my hand the whole time. lmao.

ikbenrifi

Ahh it's just frustruting to have a memory this bad :(
it's affecting even my social skills since it's about experiences and recalling those experiences, which are forgettable as well !
Also, memory is good to build an amount of infos, general culture infos, important events, i don't know matybe history events, scientific facts.... which really helps in terms of having a discussion and give a good impression about ourselves, it just makes SA worse!