Bad handwriting

Does anybody have poor pen menship? All of my life, I've always had poor handwriting. The reason why I asked is because I want to know if there is a correlation between AS/SA and poor handwriting.

Last edited:
written hands

I don't have bad hand writing, I just write really really crooked if I don't have lines, and sometimes it's a little off because my hands are so shakey. I think the only reason my handwriting is really neat is because it takes me forever, and I want it to be really neat. I'll even erase and rewrite what I write a bunch of time just so it looks extra perfect. It's annoying.

Last edited:

lettypagb

no , but if you have social phobia you may have depression , and if you do , you sorta of dont care about little things like how you write , or ,you understande righ?

RedRibbons

Hmm different hand writing styles can determine personality traits. I don't know how much you can believe it.. But it's neat to learn about. I have decent writing, sometimes it's sloppy.. Sometimes not.. It wavers a lot.. This should be a poll. :p

bigchris

I've got shocking handwriting, it's really messy and the words go up and down and don't go in a straight line.

SilentType

Banned
People always comment that I write all my letters backwards as opposed to how they were taught. My handwriting is pretty neat though, unless people are watching me then I focus on writing fast and it gets pretty messy lol.

Peace

Doomed2Die

I'm left-handed, so... yeah.

Non too great at handwriting. Pretty sure it has nothing to do with SA personally.

gsmax5

Does anybody have poor pen menship? All of my life, I've always had poor handwriting. The reason why I asked is because I want to know if there is a correlation between AS/SA and poor handwriting.

I have horrendous handwriting, but it's still perfectly legible.

TheNewZero

I'm left-handed, so... yeah.

Non too great at handwriting. Pretty sure it has nothing to do with SA personally.

I always come out of my classes with my left hand completely blue or black from the ink. One time I tried to learn how to write backwards...didn't work out too well for some reason....

I don't think my handwriting's that bad- I kind of like it. Although when I'm writing too fast sometimes I can't even read it. When I was younger I would play around with writing backwards and upside down- and it was pretty legible. I'm out of practice writing that way, but I can read things upside down and backwards (like reflected in a mirror). So I don't think the handwriting thing has much to do with SA. And my mom is left-handed and has great handwriting, so I don't think that has much to do with it either.

Rise Against

I have the worst cursive writing ever... i cant even read my own cursive... so i write in print. lol. I have ADD and im pretty sure that there is a correlation between ADD and sloppy handwriting.

slimjim119

My handwriting has always been terrible. I don't see a connection with SA unless its because your hand is shaking.

mismeek

I heard that handwriting is linked to reading skills.. my sister has dyslexia and she has very bad handwriting