Asexual

NightTimeForever

Kien said:
Just seeing some tits can sometimes trigger me. :lol: So not really...

Yeah, like when they bounce up and down on a woman who is jogging...and... *gets distracted* srry what are we talking about? lol

Seriously, no I don't consider myself asexual tho.

Dave_McFadden

Sometimes I wish I was, it would make my life easier.

Kien said:
Just seeing some tits can sometimes trigger me. :lol: So not really...

Well said. I used to feel that way too; now I just get depressed.

I think I'm half asexual, since I seem to be attracted to hot girls about half as much as most guys. Maybe lack of testosterone? I dunno. But I've had huge crushes on girls I thought were cute.

cicada1000

I think...maybe? I have only been attracted to two guys before. But maybe I am just picky and SA has kept me from meeting more people I would be attracted to.

Argamemnon

EvilFlyingCow said:
Not at all. My girlfriend can barely keep up with me. My only problem is I can't seem to make any friends because I'm too quiet.
So you have no problem finding a girlfriend and have great sex with her, but you can't make friends or interact with other people? That's something I don't understand. If I could find a partner and live like a normal human being, I would also be able to interact with other people.

Slothrop

Argamemnon said:
So you have no problem finding a girlfriend and have great sex with her, but you can't make friends or interact with other people? That's something I don't understand. If I could find a partner and live like a normal human being, I would also be able to interact with other people.

Not all social interaction is the same, and so not everyone's social anxiety is the same. Nor, for that matter, do people meet and form relationships in the same way. Befriending or dating someone you've met through school, work, or a mutual friend is usually much easier than it would be with a total stranger, for instance.

Realizing this was pretty useful for me. It means that you don't have to see your anxiety as a single monolithic block, and can get on with your life working through one part of your fears at a time.