Are you tired of being a virgin due to your social phobia

Emily_G

In all seriousness... I have tried so many dating services over the years, dare I say decades? I know I have tried americansingles, yahoo singles, match, eHaromony, cupid and a whole bunch more than that. I am still on PlentyOfFish which is a free one, and one that I have had about 3 ladies that I have talked to, and I met one locally, but she didn't work out very well. I talked to 2 of the 3 ladies on eHarmony one from Orlando, Florida and the other from Osh Kosh, Wisconsin. I met both of those ladies. I jumped on a jet and flew 3 hours to meet the one from Florida, and I though we got along great and everything, but she developed cold feet. Literally, she didn't want to move to Minnesota mainly because she didn't want to leave her mother. I wished she would have told me before I spent a ton of money just to meet her. Then the one from Wisconsin had allot of issues from what I could tell, and it just didn't work out.... Since then I have not had anyone respond or reply to me, and I have tried eHaromony again, but that didn't work either... I have sincerely tried. I know I am a great guy with allot to offer, because of how I was raised. It's just meeting people and getting myself out "there"... I find it frustrating and depressing... And I know most people can see through my exterior and can probably sense my depression coming through and the SA just the general fear of being around people... I'm seriously tired of sounding like a total "whiner" all the time. I must seem that way, but this topic is the one thing that always is at the center of my depression. It is the one thing that I can't seem to rid my thoughts of... I don't want to die an old man, without knowing what some of these very simple things are. I want to experience these things before I die, but it seems like it isn't ever going to happen given my age, and knowing how successful I have been in my attempts for a relationship. After being knocked down so many times, eventually you just stay down and quit trying.... ::(:

This made me sad, I'd like to say I understand but I can't....I can only imagine :( My uncle recently got married, he's 42 or something. He got married when he was younger, but there were a lot of problems because his wife was raped as a child. I'm sure he thought he'd never find someone else, esp being in the military. BUT, he found someone...someone 15 yrs younger, lol. ::p: So you never never know. I really do believe that there is someone out there for everyone who desires to be with someone. I believe God made everyone in pairs....and sometimes it takes longer to find your other half :(