Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Quite sure

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Very self-assured

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
:D Gee, vj - you've dug right down to the bottom of the threads there, do you need a rope to get back out?? echo-echo-echo

It's dark and I don't know how to get out. Help. Hmm, maybe if I reply to this thread from 2005 I will get out...

JamesSmith

There are many things that someone can be self-assured or not be self-assured about. I guess the most important ones are connecting with people and making money. I'm not self-assured about either of these, so I guess I'm not self-assured where it counts the most.

DespairSoul

ha ha ha joke of the weekend?:)

No at all really. Specialy if is going about material stuff i own nothing accept my computer and telephone, and clothes. But if is going about money then answer is NO.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Overall, no way. I’m a very talented artist, and very conscientious, and I’m confident in those areas, but it’s not enough to give me a healthy self image.

It’s weird, because I see guys who obviously don’t have SA, walking down the street with their girlfriends because they’re unemployed and don’t have cars. Yet they’re self-assured enough to attract women and have relationships. I’m not saying that they’re good, healthy, relationships, but still. If I were these guys, I’d crawl under a rock. They have no excuse to not be working, they should be ashamed, and yet they’re self-assured enough to con women into being with them.

I wouldn’t if I could.

JamesSmith

Overall, no way. I’m a very talented artist, and very conscientious, and I’m confident in those areas, but it’s not enough to give me a healthy self image.

It’s weird, because I see guys who obviously don’t have SA, walking down the street with their girlfriends because they’re unemployed and don’t have cars. Yet they’re self-assured enough to attract women and have relationships. I’m not saying that they’re good, healthy, relationships, but still. If I were these guys, I’d crawl under a rock. They have no excuse to not be working, they should be ashamed, and yet they’re self-assured enough to con women into being with them.

I wouldn’t if I could.

These guys have one quality that we don't have, they are social and socialize with people, including women. This single socializing quality seperates them from us and allows them to get into relationships no matter what their situation is.