Votes: 32 37.2%
  • No

Votes: 37 43.0%
  • Tried, no benefits

Votes: 17 19.8%

• Total voters

missjesss

Banned
im back on my Lexapro after 6 months of being off it and I was on my way to getting better without meds but I fell in2 a depression and it was creeping back I am feeling alot better now but same as always inside im dying :-(

KiaKaha

Banned
Not any more. Used to be. Maoi's and SRI's. I want the good stuff like valium, xanax and benzodiazepidines but my doctor wont give them to me.

MaliceInWickedland

They put me on Xanax and another drug I can't pronounce let alone spell, but they didn't work out for me. I get migraines a lot and they felt worse whenever I took the meds and I noticed that I got shortness of breath more often. Overall, I didn't feel any improvement towards my emotional distress. I felt a lot worse somehow, and I became... edgier, if you want to call it that. My therapist wants to prescribe me Lexapro but after my previous experiences in meds I openly refuse. I'll eventually get over my anxiety, and considering I actually went to a concert the other day without freaking out I think it's safe to say that I've improved quite a lot WITHOUT meds.

Blaze

I don't take any prescription pills, I was prescribed Lexapro years ago and decided they weren't making a bit of a difference. I really don't like the idea of putting all of these science experiments into my body, regardless of what the failed FDA has to say about it.

Last edited by a moderator: