Are you comfortable with you body?

recluse

I'm very self conscious about my stomach in particular thanks to some people commenting. I have started excercising again, my legs, arms and chest get tones easily yet my stomach always seems to have fat on there.

Kien

I'm quite thin and I can't get fat. XD I wish I had a little beard on the cheeks and not just the chin. (-,-)

coriander1992

No.
I think that i'm too thin, and not in a good way. People always comment on how thin I am, but I really don't like it.

IceLad

Nope, there are definitely a couple of things I would like to change about it.

It's weird how on some days I can feel really fat, but on others, I feel fine.

xSleepy

coriander1992 said:
No.
I think that i'm too thin, and not in a good way. People always comment on how thin I am, but I really don't like it.

Totally agree with you. Ive always been super thin. Im very very self conscious. I hate admitting that though. Thats also another reason why I dont like to be hugged. I think people will be disgusted when they hug me. They'll feel bones :( Gees...that was really hard to write. Im really fucking sensitive about my body. :roll:

sketchy24

Ya I can't stand when people come up to hug me >.< I feel the same way. I really don't like wearing short sleeve t-shirts either unless it fits well... cheap stuff you get from like walmart or target or something I never wear out cause they never fit right where it actually looks decent on me.

Pretty comfortable with myself though if I have a nice long sleeve shirt or a big jacket or something on.

sleepynobowling

I gained about 30 pounds in the past few years so I get really embarrassed about seeing people that haven't seen me in a long time like family because I know it's so obvious.

A few months ago, someone who works at the hospital that I hardly know asked me if I was pregnant. I just said "no, just fat" and laughed it off. She was probably more embarrassed than I was. I don't have a particularly fat tummy, I was just gassy and bloated that day. haha

tpdarlo

I went to the gym once and felt quite uncomfortable. The change rooms were particularly awkward. I've figured out a system which I've been using for a couple of years now - doing weights at home. I actually enjoy doing it because I watch half a movie while I do it. I've recently extended my "program" by going for a jog every other day. So I think I'm on to something pretty good here, provided I can keep it up. It's very important to stay active and fill your day up with activities and there's really nothing better than self-betterment - watching and feeling your body grow or your waistline shrink is very rewarding.

autumn_82

I have many issues with my body, though I guess a lot of women do. The way I feel about it can change momentarily. Too fat here, too skinny here, I'm pretty, I'm ugly....and on and on.
And even though I've been going to the gym for a few years now, and jogging for longer, I still feel anxiety whenever I go: fear of looking silly, of people looking at my body and being disgusted/critical. It helps to take a weight training class (I'm still in college) which means there are only a certain amount of (the same) people around. That gives you a chance to get used to them, which slightly lowers the anxiety. Just have to push through I guess.