Are you a push over?

KiaKaha

Banned
Yeah, thats pretty rude... I dont think people have a lot of respect for us shy folk. Its all about being BOLD and in CONTROL and DOMINANCE and all that crap....

I have a semi high tolerance for people, but I do get a little annoyed when being considerate to others goes unnoticed or unappreciated...if someone eggs me on or pushes me far enough, naturally I will fight back..

DanFC

I used to be, especially in high school, but I slowly taught myself otherwise. Especially after I went 'round the world a bit, I realized how petty my attitude was.

Ugh, don't you just hate it when they don't take you serious like that? It's so humiliating and disrespectful. I'm sorry to hear your sister treats you like that. But the secret is in whether you believe in yourself when you say it. Minor fluctuations in the voice, and body language make ALL the difference.

It's a mystery why but apparently I radiate authority, so when I tell them to I need something, they won't even think about ridiculing me. Though, in the past I used to be an enormous push over. Was used by everyone emotionally, stepped on, humiliated, and was too naive to even recognize that this was bad behavior.

It think it's one of the reasons why I'm very organized and down to Earth today. :3

mrb

get a screw driver , open the back of the tower , errr make sure its unplugged of course ;) take out the drives hey presto it wont work anymore ;) just say huh dont ask me i dunno wots wrong with it :confused: when shes gone put them back in again ........ really id do that but thats just me ........:D

Last edited:

dottie

yes, although i have no problem asserting myself to immediate family (and pretty much only immediate family)

AimeeSP

People have always taken advantage of me. :( I dont like letting people down or hurting anyones feelings so i usually always agree to whatever people want to do or say to me. I am becoming more assertive lately though and starting to stick up for myself. Im fed up of letting people walk all over me and treat me like a peice of crap! :(

Loudog

I'm only a push over with people I don't know, I guess I'm always trying to please them. But if your close to me I'm mean. I push people away. I don't understand why. You'd think I would be nice to the few people I have, nope, I'm bitter and negative and sarcastic.