Are loyal people a dying breed?

AGR

Or I have the wrong perception because of the people I interact with?

Really I cant seem to find any who are loyal because they choose to and I mean on both sides people who cheat on their partners or people who go with compromised people,in the past I came to this site thinking people were similar to me here,not only on this but in everything,clearly I was very wrong,people here are as diverse as in real life,I mean its pretty easy if people wanted to do it,feelings for a person will disapear if you dont feed it,be they sexual or love,clearly people chose not to do this.

MikeyC

There are loyal people out there. It takes a level of maturity to make it all work, though - if problems arise (and they will), the two people should be able to talk about it instead of yelling and screaming.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Every Boy Scout is loyal, it is in our scout law, right after trustworthy and followed helpful and friendly. We also help old ladies cross the street and tie amazing square knots.

jaim38

You may have a point there. Friends with benefits, group sex, open marriages - those are becoming more common I think. More people don't want commitment anymore - they choose freedom and flexibility. Although I think being loyal and faithful is a good trait to have. But to each his/her own.