Aproaching women: Extremely short guide from a experienced samaritan.

Some good pointers there mate

I find a lot of attraction is based on primal instincts and evolution, after all its how were programmed.
For e.g a confident guy is confident for a reason, right? And thats what woman are drawn too confidence.
Sure looking good helps and your body language is very important. You cant approach a woman head down and huddled over and expect good results,
have a straight back a smile and a friendly facial expression and be able to have a conversation with her and you will make progress and have a easier time getting her to go out with you, allthough i wouldnt reccomend rushing into these things as it can give the right impression.
Dont let her boss you about, turns off a lot of girls a submissive guy who will do whatever, i mean they have there uses to the woman ($$$) but there not seen as attractive.
But if your in a hurry it will be more socially acceptable to get her number and carry on from there.
Just a few pointers that may help some people

mismeek

I wanna be seen as a sexual being....*sigh* My friends are always like "youre so cute!" no one wants to boink the adorable. They want the sexy vixen!

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Dont let her boss you about, turns off a lot of girls a submissive guy who will do whatever, i mean they have there uses to the woman ($$$) but there not seen as attractive.

Remember, the man is in charge, the good alpha male. The macho. Females can't talk back to him, ever. Remember to give her a good slap to the face if she ever dares to hurt your manliness.

If you're a shy guy, she will steal all your monies, m'kay? Don't be shy and act like a total j3rk, that will get her to be all over you because is liek... totes attractive :thumbup:

But if your in a hurry it will be more socially acceptable to get her number and carry on from there.

And if that doesn't work, try a club and drag her by the hair to your home. You're in a hurry, right? Don't be shy and go calm those wild urges you have, don't listen to the girl's desperate screams. Rawr :kiss:

Kiwong

Whatever you do, don't reveal any sensitivity, fragility, honesty or humanity. That will not cut the mustard soldier. Hard the eff up!!!

Kiwong

Remember, the man is in charge, the good alpha male. The macho. Females can't talk back to him, ever. Remember to give her a good slap to the face if she ever dares to hurt your manliness.

If you're a shy guy, she will steal all your monies, m'kay? Don't be shy and act like a total j3rk, that will get her to be all over you because is liek... totes attractive :thumbup:

And if that doesn't work, try a club and drag her by the hair to your home. You're in a hurry, right? Don't be shy and go calm those wild urges you have, don't listen to the girl's desperate screams. Rawr :kiss:

:thumbup::thumbup: Now you're on the right track *belch*

oddOne

I'll shut down pick up artists all day, that crap is so disingenuous. Somebody has to be a friend of mine before I'd consider hooking up.

Dealing with my female peers always f#cks with my head, even when I'm not even remotely attracted to them . . . I don't get nervous . . . at all . . . instead, my mind just sort of BSODs, like a poorly maintained PC . . . so, I sometimes ACT in a way that gets mistaken for timidity, but really, it is just my brain f#cking up again. *sigh

As for pick-up lines . . . no, just no.

I've found it helps if you always carry a camera.

When you see a girl you like, tap them on the shoulder, and then when they turn around, take a picture of them. When they ask why you did that, point out the hundreds of photos pinned to your trenchcoat... then you need to get really close and whisper in her ear that you want to add her to your collection of pretty young things.

This will make her feel special because you've just given her a really nice compliment. Also, everyone likes to be included in things, and she will think it's sweet that you took the time to follow her and wait for the right moment to get that picture.

After that, it's all a matter of persistence-- women like the thrill of the chase and it shows strength of character that you're not giving up on your dreams.

^:applause::lol: