Approaching someone in my class

Apple Strudel

I am currently undertaking part-time studies and would like to approach this guy in my audit class.

First Lesson: When class was over, I was asking the lecturer about some important notes and this guy stopped right ahead of me to listen to our conversation. After leaving, I head towards the toilets for a while and later took a lift down the school and while walking out, I turned my head to my left and saw this guy smiling subtly at me but I shifted my head towards the gates instead very quickly, walked out and thought nothing of it.

Second Lesson: I was release from work and came to class and I coincidentally made eye contact with the same guy, probably I was smiling and he too, was smiling softly at me. I wanted to choose a seat next to him but his head was lowering slightly and I couldn't read any hints from him so I decided to take a seat far right in front of him instead.

Now, I am a very shy person and I am probably slightly older than him (i'm in my early 20's). I don't have many friends or a relationship so I would like to make some real life friends instead of virtual reality ones.

Anyways, lessons starts and ends quickly so it's pretty difficult to get acquainted. And there is only a short few minutes break.

I'm afraid of scaring him or coming across as awkward.

I want that both of us would be mutual enough to hold a friendship.

And wondering what is the best approach?

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
6a00d83.jpg

To be honest, that would probably work if I were the guy. ::p: