anyone into pokemon?

Duzmiu

hey
im trying to find people who i share some interests in and lately ive got back into pokemon.

so is there anyone that likes pokemon?
any kind of pokemon
ive watched all the films and most of the series, i have around 2000 of the cards, some of the games, figures, marbles and more

if you do like pokemon come talk to me about it :)

-Duz

Lonelykitsune

I used to have so many cards and sticker books, and toys and a pokedex :p.

I used to watch the show until Johto then lost interest in it, having never even played the game.

Then a few years later I got leafgreen. Still play Heart gold the odd time and might get black or white.

I've spent over 300 hours on Diamond (granted, I did leave it on overnight a good few times). On every game I always had a level 100 ninetails, loved that pokemon.

rebyoo

I LOVE Pokemon :D in particular the original episodes, pokemon leaf green for GBA and the abridged series by 1KidsEntertainment :p

Duzmiu

I used to have so many cards and sticker books, and toys and a pokedex :p.

I used to watch the show until Johto then lost interest in it, having never even played the game.

Then a few years later I got leafgreen. Still play Heart gold the odd time and might get black or white.

I've spent over 300 hours on Diamond (granted, I did leave it on overnight a good few times). On every game I always had a level 100 ninetails, loved that pokemon.

i used to have a pokedex but i lost it along with a a squirtle alarm clock :(
im actually trying to find a place where i can get some of the old stickers from but there quite hard to come by now
i was planning on getting white when it first came out but my DS broke so when i got a new DS ima wait and get the new game coming out, probally still gunna get diamond/pearl as i used to play it alot aswell :p

dont think ive ever had a ninetails on any pokemon game ive played lol, my setup was always random depending what i felt like but i tried to keep a dragonite or arcanine on me :p

Last edited:

Duzmiu

I LOVE Pokemon :D in particular the original episodes, pokemon leaf green for GBA and the abridged series by 1KidsEntertainment :p

i prefer the more mid series episodes the ones with i think its may and her brother, i get dawn and may mixed up :p

Bubo

I love the Pokemon games, I've owned from every Generation since good old Red/Blue. Lately I've been playing my FireRed and trying to beat it. I collected a bunch of cards when I was a kid, they're in a bag somewhere in my closet now. And I love watching the original, Kanto-based episodes of the show.

Phoenixx

Yep, I still am. I don't watch the shows or movies at all anymore though, as I really don't like them, but I still love the games. I used to be strictly into RBY/GSC after I was disappointed with Ruby/Sapphire. I finally convinced myself to try out Platinum this summer and I loved it. Generation 4 is better than 3, imo. Not sure what was up with 3 for me, but I thought it was a bit of a drag. Still have yet to play the Gold and Silver remakes and Generation 5, Black and White. I'm sure I'll enjoy those too. :)

I had a jigglypuff room alarm that pissed off everyone in the house :D
^ LOL that's hilarious. :D

Duzmiu

i sold alot of my games when i was younger but atm i have a few of the old gameboy ones, yellow, red, silver and 2 gold, also some trading card game one. i had blue aswell but i took it apart for the battery so i could keep playing yellow :p
im looking to collect them all but i dont trust ebay that much and people on amazon try rip you off.
something like £200 for season 1 of pokemon was what 1 person was trying to get on amazon :/

Duzmiu

Careful buying online. My ruby and then emerald games were dodgy version that deleted themselves.

its not that they delete themselves, its the fact they didnt save propally, its the battery in the game used to save data, it just needs replacing..i had that problem with my pokemon yellow so i ripped open my blue version and swapped the batterys, works fine now...thinking about it are ruby and emerald gameboy advance or ds games? i cant remember but if there gameboy advance i believe they can be fixed if you still have them that is.

im gunna buy them from old to newest prob brand new if i can, preffebly sealed, il keep em for awhile then see what the whole collection is worth in like 10 years :p

Lonelykitsune

^Emerald and ruby were GBA games, set in Hoenn. My dad bought them.

Ruby arrived with no box, just the cartridge (not a good sign) and emerald came with a box that looked like it had been photocopied (also not a good sign). I don't think they could be fixed seeing as both were probably dodgy copies.

I noticed something was up when it saved so quickly, when my leafgreen version took a good few seconds.

Duzmiu

^Emerald and ruby were GBA games, set in Hoenn. My dad bought them.

Ruby arrived with no box, just the cartridge (not a good sign) and emerald came with a box that looked like it had been photocopied (also not a good sign). I don't think they could be fixed seeing as both were probably dodgy copies.

I noticed something was up when it saved so quickly, when my leafgreen version took a good few seconds.

yea those do sound dodgey, they from ebay or something? i only get games brand new from like amazon or play...dont trust ebay at all