Anyone In germany?

It's sad that München is still 7 hours of driving!

I live nearby ''Meppen'' and ''Leer'' and "RüthenBrock''
even though I'm in Holland, It's like 30 minutes of driving.

Does anybody know Marktkauf?

Hmm, nice food and great stuff , what a cool walmart ::p:

Lisy

I think München is a bit far from all the cities mentioned before :S

I just googled "MarktKauf" but everything is in German and my language level is still low, I've never heard of it before!

I think München is a bit far from all the cities mentioned before :S

I just googled "MarktKauf" but everything is in German and my language level is still low, I've never heard of it before!

it's a malmart im germany, marktkauf

it's also in münchen

so you can see it too, it's a very huge walmart

with a clothing department, a huge store with magazines, books, cds, dvds, games, and gadgets, and also groceries in every brand, and also a restaurant in the walmart itself where you can eat after you shopped because it's a big place with loads of stuff :p. reminds me of christmas shopping.

You should defenitely visit, it's cool!

Lisy

thank you for the explanation! It seems a nice place, I'll definitely go as soon as I'll understand how to use public transportation D: (my biggest fear at the moment)

anomicdeer

I haven't thought of this until now, but I've been here for years and right now I'm trying to become fluent in German. I'm about A2 and I would love to practice with someone if you are patient enough.

Message me please.

Last edited:

hoddesdon

I haven't thought of this until now, but I've been here for years and right now I'm trying to become fluent in German. I'm about A2 and I would love to practice with someone if you are patient enough.

Message me please.

Wow, A2 is really good.

You may be able to find a German penfriend on the Internet site www.penpalworld.com.

oops: the site I originally mentioned does not seem to exist anymore.

Last edited: