Anyone here from the Boston area?

scarednotshy

Coyote, even being from "Beantown" I'm not the biggest fan of baked beans. My dad served in WWII and baked bean sandwiches and hamburgers and beans were some of his favorites, lol.

scarednotshy

Hey Stranger, I just saw you actually ARE from Mass. Sorry, thought you were just kidding. But where in Northern Mass? Not that I know every part of Mass even though I'm from here. That's why I said, "Boston area" cuz I don't even know my own state, lol.

scarednotshy

Holy Cow, Amesbury, huh? My ex's father is an eye doc and has had an office on Main St. in Amesbury for forever........it was Suburban Eye, then became Towne Optical.

He lives in Wenham.......really nice, little town.

Salisbury is nice too. I think, personally the whole north shore is really nice.

Ever heard of "Singing Beach"???

Really nice part of the state you're in.

scarednotshy

Coyote:

yes, they are the "magical fruit" but there are many other "magical fruits" here in Boston too. Don't just give credit to all the BEANS........LOL

scarednotshy

I'm familiar with Taunton but don't know exactly where that is?????? I don't even know my own state that well except there's north shore and south shore and some of the towns in and between. I get all confused!

Well I'm about fifteen minutes outside of Boston.....Medford.

Medfid to be exact. :D

I know someone from Boston on SPW.
His username is '' BlauweEngel '' He is my friend. :)
He doesn't have SA, but he supported me so much.
and we talked alot through the chat .
So yeah, but i'm not from Boston, lol. I'm like thousand miles away from Boston.

not from Boston but really like
boston_bruins_logo-12940.jpg

WiSe

im originally from Providence (just south of boston) but i recently moved to Los Angeles to persue my business.. glad to say everything is going very well with that. I am always going to be a red sox, patriots, celtics and bruins fan though =O)

hexagon_sun

I'm 24 miles south of Boston near Norwood. I'm looking for NEW friends. The ones I had before never understood me after 8 yrs. I'm sure they won't understand me at any point in the future. I need to surround myself with people like me. I've been virtually on my own for over a year and I'm starting to feel the need to have someone to confide in that isn't in a forum. I need a motivational boost. Not insincerity and mind games. Just someone who genuinely gives a **** about how I'm feeling. I'm sorry to say, I can't even count on my own family for that. :sad:

Seabreeze

Just thought I'd pop by and say Hi to all you lovely people in Boston!
I've visited on 2 occasions.
I'm amazed I managed to survive with my SA. Bostonians are soooooooo outgoing.......that they make me wanna curl up and cry :crying: