Anyone EVER infatuated/in love with someone...did they know about your SA?

Danfalc

Banned
thats what i have been saying you just gotta do it or things will never change

Yup and your totally right,it is easier said than done but you do need to just jump in at the deep end sometimes,otherwise like you say you will just stay in the same situation.

LycraPantiies92

Lol no i've never been in <3 tbh.
And i'd never tell anyone cos they'd look at me as if i was a bluddy alien. I'm quite sure.
sayin that no1 could love me anyways :L
oh well, there's always the next life eh...

xx

iamthenra

When ever I like a girl I'm too scared to tell her. I've never been able to just say how I'm really feeling. I usually just get really depressed for a long time.

Wow, I didn't think I would find someone who had the same exact thoughts as I do when it comes to meeting the opposite... I feel your pain, I have lived it for over 40 years. I was scared back in elementary school and I still am now.... To ask a girl out would be like asking for an acid bath, running through a house fire, jumping out of a perfectly good airplane with no parachute etc...

Danfalc

Banned
sayin that no1 could love me anyways :L

That really is your self esteem talking,I thought exactly the same,excuse my language but I thought I was too ****ed up for anyone to ever like me.

And you seem like a lovely girl from your posts,Im sure you will meet someone one day.

yeah, when my sa was highest, i'd get huge crushes on girls, but no way would i talk to them. i knew it would just be a disaster. one time a pretty girl asked me out and it WAS a disaster, because i couldn't talk to her. it only lasted a week. it was safer to just like them from a distance.

after therapy i was better able to deal with women, but still, i've only had one real, actual girlfriend, for a few months. which is why i'm going to psychodynamic therapy, lol. i think it's helping.

iamthenra

i love hearing this..

on a scale 1-10 how bad is your SA and what were your main issues that kept you from trying with women in the past..anyone can feel free to answer this as well ;D

I would rate my SA at about an 8.

My main issue is probably lack of confidence or self esteem in me and fear, fear of what I am not sure. It might be rejection? I guess I don't feel "worthy" enough for anyone else. I ask myself what would someone as gorgeous as her, would want someone as fat, old and ugly as me. Most of the time I am defeated before I even think of trying... Then after that I figure whats the point... I was born a looser, and I will die a looser. I kind of feel like Smeagol / Gollum, an outcast, a loner etc...

What makes this even worse for me, is the fact that I AM obsessed with females... Always have been. So the more frustrated I get, the deeper the depression gets. It's an infinite loop.

I feel your pain, I have lived it for over 40 years. QUOTE]

No disrespect iamthenra but i will use ur post as an example.

40 years is a long time to be lonely thats why the younger people who read this post who are scared now and say that they cant do it think for a minute how good it would be to share your life, your real self, the real you as it were with somebody who can make. Then think hmmm ok i can do this now while i'm young or i can just sit back and do nothing for 40 years.

Again not directed at iamthenra just using ur situation as an example :)

iamthenra

I feel your pain, I have lived it for over 40 years. QUOTE]

No disrespect iamthenra but i will use ur post as an example.

40 years is a long time to be lonely thats why the younger people who read this post who are scared now and say that they cant do it think for a minute how good it would be to share your life, your real self, the real you as it were with somebody who can make. Then think hmmm ok i can do this now while i'm young or i can just sit back and do nothing for 40 years.

Again not directed at iamthenra just using ur situation as an example :)

No problem Redzer. If my situation can help out others, then by all means go for it!

I must also comment, that I did try to get help for this SA, OCD, depression. I have gone to see many different doctors, psychiatrists, psychologists at many different clinics around where I live. They prescribed for me tons of different medications, and then combined different medications and NONE of it worked for me. The fear, was and still is far too great of an obstical for me to get past... In all honesty, if I had gone in sooner when I was much younger for help I think these psychological problems that I have now, wouldn't be as great and would have been easier to treat... So I believe that the sooner you get help the better it would be.

No problem Redzer. If my situation can help out others, then by all means go for it!.

Nice one for being cool about it man. But thats a shame for you man really is i'm sorry to hear it. I reckon the meds are only half the solution to solving SA and or problems along with professional help. I dont know what the other thing is... i'm no doctor now and i could be way off here but just a feelin i get.

Try these mate there audiobooks i uploaded :)

Hypnosis Self Help - Confidence meeting women
(just the sound of running water you hear no talking as its sublimial)
Hypnosis Self Help - Confidence meeting women.mp3

Overcoming Obstacles Part I
Melissa Rose - Hypnosis - Overcoming Obstacles (1 of 2).mp3

Overcoming Obstacles Part II
Melissa Rose - Hypnosis - Overcoming Obstacles (2 of 2).mp3

Thats just three outta 17 i posted here.