~Any True Blood Fans~?

dream

:cool:True Blood is awesome!;D
Anyone addicted to this devious seductive, series on hbo?

Tiercel

I wanna do bad things with you.... ;)

I particularly like how the opening credits make it look like such a terrible place to live.

this_portrait

Hell yeah! I <3 that show so so so much! Lately I keep getting the opening theme song stuck in my head. Probably the only country song I like.

edtmrk

Awesome show. I watch it every week. Unfortunately this Sunday is the season finale! I'll be sad to see it go, a whole year seems like an eternity to wait.

Pookah

I like Jessica, Eric and to an extent Bill. (Godric was great too.) But there are some characters and parts of the vampire stuff that annoy me. Like the pez dispenser fangs. :(

Sinar_Matahari

Sookie Stackhouse's sanctimonious attitude gets on my nerves. She's always bitching at Bill or someone over something stupid. Her brother gets on my nerves because he's really dumb. Lafayette is one of my favorite characters! I like his attidude and that he's very upfront. And I love Jessica too! She's beautiful and she's naughty. I though Rene (from the first season) was hot. I love Cajun accents! Hoyt is also one of my favorite characters because he's very good natured and because I think he's cute.

dream

Sookie Stackhouse's sanctimonious attitude gets on my nerves. She's always bitching at Bill or someone over something stupid. Her brother gets on my nerves because he's really dumb. Lafayette is one of my favorite characters! I like his attidude and that he's very upfront. And I love Jessica too! She's beautiful and she's naughty. I though Rene (from the first season) was hot. I love Cajun accents! Hoyt is also one of my favorite characters because he's very good natured and because I think he's cute.

Omg, Hoyt's a cutie, I don't like his over controling mamma though.My favourite characters are Tara & Lafayette. Sookies alright too, I don't find Bill attractive.

dream

I wanna do bad things with you.... ;)

I particularly like how the opening credits make it look like such a terrible place to live.

lol, I love the song and theme they used for the begining sequence! I wanna do bad things to you too;)

dream

Hell yeah! I <3 that show so so so much! Lately I keep getting the opening theme song stuck in my head. Probably the only country song I like.

Hahaha..I know, the 1st time i watched this amazing show! I wanna do bad things to you, was tatooed in my head 4 quite sometime::p:

Right on! TB..NUM #1