Any Plans For V-Day???

xSleepy

Since its almost v-day i was kinda curious if anyone had plans. i for one think its cheesy and stupid. cause im more of that gothic weird girl, and v day just seems soo, sooo, just so not me, lol. well actually im not really a goth, i look pretty average and i dress very plain jane, but you get what i mean, ya?

dont know if theres a topic about this already, hope not!

bubblegumbg

I'll be cleaning teeth. I'm in school to be a dental hygienist and I'll have class that day, yay for me.
No plans with the bf tho. Money's tight.

alex29

i'll be all bah humbug but i think I would feel very differently if I had a boyfriend to spend it with.

RedRibbons

har har. I have no one to spend v day with, so I don't care. poo poo to valentine's day. I don't care really anyway. If you really love someone, everyday should be a day to celebrate your love, not just the 14th of feb.

w*n*c*a*m

Valentines day is not really a big deal for me... so I guess I'll just do the usual thing that I do in a usual day :p

yuiko

i didnt even know that valentines comin....and i guess its says everything...i just dont care..this day means nothing to me....

M1tCh

Banned
I plan on eating heart shaped cookies! Like every Valentine's Day!

Really, I don't find it to be a depressing holiday in the least.

Doomed2Die

RedRibbons said:
har har. I have no one to spend v day with, so I don't care. poo poo to valentine's day. I don't care really anyway. If you really love someone, everyday should be a day to celebrate your love, not just the 14th of feb.

Quote for the win, I was going to say the same.

jus

atleast us guys who dont have valentines can save abit of money...
yip thats what i keep telling mysef to take the pain away :p

Generical

RedRibbons said:
Generical said:
oh never even knew v day was on 14th of feb.

LOL! Well now you do, now you do! :wink:

Wait, wait... were you being a jokester?!? D: lol

Lol nope i never joke.......although one time i tried sending flowers over the internet accidentally typed my address in the send to bit and for three weeks was paranoid someone called jamie had a thing for me.

noone

jus said:
atleast us guys who dont have valentines can save abit of money...
yip thats what i keep telling mysef to take the pain away :p

A good perspective :lol: But it hurts anyway :?

SilentType

Banned
The day before I get an impacted wisdom tooth out (its not even through the skin yet, ouch!) and the day after v-day is my birthday. That will make for the shittiest v-day of my life, I suspect.

Peace