Any petrolheads, Mechanics, Auto Enthusiasts here?

Jinba~ittai

Absolutely :D, as my name implies; Jinba-Ittai "horse+rider as one". Mazda's engineering philosophy. Speaking of Mazda, I'd like a Mazda Mx-5 Miata. IMO a true sports car, front engine-rwd with a manual transmission. There's nothing like rowing through the gears of a "stick-shift", especially a well timed down shift to pick up some speed! :D But don't get me wrong, I enjoy the slowww ride :cool: and am very intune with my car when it comes to exerting as little pressure as I can on the mechanicals of my car.In fact my personal car has never seen redline. With the way I drive I'd probably find myself more at home with a Diesel (low revs=high torque).​
Hopefully, I'll be able to put my Auto Enthusia (and SAD) to use as a Truck Driver soon.:)

Aussie_Lad

Yep, big one. I watch motor racing regularly be it on tv or at the track. Used to do a few track days or hillclimbs, but decided that money was better spent elsewhere. I hate working on cars though, and I don't really get into the cruising scene.

Absolutely, as my name implies; Jinba-Ittai "horse+rider as one". Mazda's engineering philosophy. Speaking of Mazda, I'd like a Mazda Mx-5 Miata. IMO a true sports car, front engine-rwd with a manual transmission. There's nothing like rowing through the gears of a "stick-shift", especially a well timed down shift to pick up some speed! :D But don't get me wrong, I enjoy the slowww ride and am very intune with my car when it comes to exerting as little pressure as I can on the mechanicals of my car.In fact my personal car has never seen redline. With the way I drive I'd probably find myself more at home with a Diesel (low revs=high torque).​
Hopefully, I'll be able to put my Auto Enthusia (and SAD) to use as a Truck Driver soon.

I'm gonna get a mazda3 s soon :cool: (don't really like hatchbacks otherwise I'd get the mazdaspeed3).

I'm really starting to enjoy working on cars, though I'm just beginning.

Honda

For me I try to fix as many stuff as I can in my car to save up taking it to the mechanics.. I used to do autocross but since i graduated and the economy went bad.. I stopped.. Now im just taking photos of events, races and such as a hobby as being involved with is is quite costy.. I launched a forum as-well but i still need a proper web hosting service for it as its not too professional.. Now im trying to get a 'fan base' for the least before I properly launch it..

I really would love to participate in a touring car championship oneday.. For the least work in a pit lane..

Last edited:

Felgen

I love classic roadsters. :)

5b69_1.JPG

porsche914_1.jpg

After i graduate, I plan to buy a Porsche 914.

coyote

some of my past cars:

795.jpg

1971 MGB

2008NECC_3219_resized.jpg

1968 Triumph GT6

1979-Pontiac-Trans-AM.jpg

1979 Pontiac Trans-Am

chevrolet-monte-carlo-13.jpg

1975 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

Last edited:
^Ooh nice man, didn't know that there was a 6 with a mazdaspeed3's engine :O.

Ticking time bomb of an engine, huh? o_O What exactly do you mean? Will the engine blow up? lol

Yeah I like it, but I think I'll stay with the 3 lol... maybe I'll regret it later when (and if) I get into cars more seriously and want something faster. Hopefully by then I can buy something FASTAH :D

Honda

Nice collection coyote... That MGB and Triumph are quite interesting..

I dream to buy a Porsche 930 Carrera oneday.. They cost hell but its something that got stuck in my mind since childhood, probably a Porsche thing..

I used to own a Yellow (red car in pic below) Fiat Barchetta roadster as my 1st car.. It was thrill to drive on the mountains. Took it to a couple of auto cross rounds as well..
barch02.jpg

Currently I drive a Hyundai Coupe 2.0 (aka Tiburon in the US) which is a nice bargain for the fun factor and cheap running costs..
Im eyeing a VW corrado 3.2 v6 as a 2nd car in the near future or even plans to get another italian car like a an Alpha coupe or another barchetta im not sure but i'd really want to get a car that is more engaging to drive.. European cars are a good bargain here as they got a poor resale value..