anxiety disorder and high IQ proven

Clown

Anxiety Linked to High Intelligence | Excessive Worry | Evolution | MyHealthNewsDaily.com

the study is done on generalized anxiety disorder and I have it.
But I think that would apply to any anxiety disorder
because there all are related to eachother and only manifest it self different.
I think it is correct, you need an immense self creative mind to fool yourself emotionally to be scared of things things which you know aren't to be scared of.
Many people who have anxiety disorders are large % is among writers,poetry,art, even nicolas tesla,howard hughes and even a guy appeared on A&E with highest IQ suffering from ocd....I don't say everyone has a high IQ with anxiety disorders..but I think people with anxiety disorders can think more outside the box than normal people can do you know we are more prone to escaping the fight and to observe and think a creative problem solution to it wise, get out of the threat....when everyone has got a problem with slogan at school and we go brainstorming I already know in my mind instantly if I only just could open my mouth....maybe this is the real problem root problem just a over analyzing mind which make to fast connections between things which connects to the emotional part of the brain....when people got a low brain which makes connections between things there rational brain dominates and they can be good a studying but not at solving problems with new ideas like we do

Last edited:

THeCARS1979

Anxiety Linked to High Intelligence | Excessive Worry | Evolution | MyHealthNewsDaily.com

the study is done on generalized anxiety disorder and I have it.
But I think that would apply to any anxiety disorder
because there all are related to eachother and only manifest it self different.
I think it is correct, you need an immense self creative mind to fool yourself emotionally to be scared of things things which you know aren't to be scared of.
Many people who have anxiety disorders are large % is among writers,poetry,art, even nicolas tesla,howard hughes and even a guy appeared on A&E with highest IQ suffering from ocd....I don't say everyone has a high IQ with anxiety disorders..but I think people with anxiety disorders can think more outside the box than normal people can do you know we are more prone to escaping the fight and to observe and think a creative problem solution to it wise, get out of the threat....when everyone has got a problem with slogan at school and we go brainstorming I already know in my mind instantly if I only just could open my mouth....maybe this is the real problem root problem just a over analyzing mind which make to fast connections between things which connects to the emotional part of the brain....when people got a low brain which makes connections between things there rational brain dominates and they can be good a studying but not at solving problems with new ideas like we do

It seems logical, I ll take your word for it. year ago I never thought I had a high IQ. AS a matter of fact I thought it was low. And i was scared that I would considered stupid. Did you hear anything about what it says about Attention Deficit disorder? Maybe in reality ADD is really a gift and not a curse. What did it say about ADD causing or contributing to social phobia? I do get new ideas and I can probably use some more creativity though. Social phobia also ruined my life.
Steve

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
MyHealthNewsDaily said:
in the study, 26 patients with anxiety disorder and 18 healthy people completed an IQ test, along with a questionnaire to assess their level of worry.

A study with a grand total of 44 people (who...filled out a questionnaire) does not prove diddley poop.

Carry on.