Anxiety as we know it.

3lefts

I don't think anxiety is the problem. I think it is just a symptom. So no matter how much we triumph it, we never feel completely accomplished because the symptoms will simply change. Or am I completely off? Am I somewhere else.
Who has an opinion?

UnOccupied

I don't think anxiety is the problem. I think it is just a symptom. So no matter how much we triumph it, we never feel completely accomplished because the symptoms will simply change. Or am I completely off? Am I somewhere else.
Who has an opinion?

I like where your going with this. Try to elaborate on it. Especially the part about never being accomplished.

Feathers

Yeah I think it's just a symptom too... Can be a number of reasons...

Most health conditions or how we feel are a result of many different factors in life.. some may be connected, some not..

coyote

i agree

the anxiety is our reaction to a situation that we perceive as a threat to our well being

the real question to ask is, "WHY do we perceive that particular situation as a threat?"

if we can determine that our perception in not valid - that there is no threat - then the anxiety in that situation will disappear

this is the difficult part, because we have spent a long time conditioning ourselves to think that the threat we are perceiving is real

if we can determine that our perception in not valid - that there is no threat - then the anxiety in that situation will disappear

this is the difficult part, because we have spent a long time conditioning ourselves to think that the threat we are perceiving is real

Yep :D. Just gotta spend a lot of time conditioning ourselves to think that the threat is indeed not real.