Angst songs

I see threads for happy and sad songs... figured we needed an angst/angry song thread. For songs that you just want to sit in your room and crank up really loud. When you're angry, stressed, or just don't care about anything at the given moment. Here are a few of mine- please add your own. :cool:

YouTube - Riot-Three Days Grace

YouTube - Three Days Grace - Pain

YouTube - Coming Undone-Korn (With Lyrics)

YouTube - Korn- Twisted Transistor

YouTube - Metallica - For Whom the Bell Tolls

YouTube - Slipknot - Duality with lyrics

Nicholas

Hahah, cool. I often feel like I have to listen to something "aggressive" to relax and let off steam, instead of listening to something really relaxing, slow, soft, you know.

I hope I won't scare anyone by posting this song. I like it, even though I am not a violent person at all.

YouTube - Dope- Die MF Die Lyrics

Hahah, cool. I often feel like I have to listen to something "aggressive" to relax and let off steam, instead of listening to something really relaxing, slow, soft, you know.

I hope I won't scare anyone by posting this song. I like it, even though I am not a violent person at all.

I'm the same way. I don't know if this seems weird to most people, but I do find these songs relaxing... soft and slow music is just boring or annoys the crap out of me. And I'm not a violent person either- I'm quite the pacifist actually. I suppose music is a better outlet for frustrations than getting physically violent with other people.

Nicholas

Nice songs so far!!! OMG, even Seether, Fine again, I used to listen to that song like 10 times in a row. :D
Ok, here is some more anger ::p: I'm not perfect, I'm depressed, I'm a loser, so fuking what? So what? So what? :D

YouTube - So What-Metallica