And if tomorrow you woke up without SA or SP?

anuskas

And if tomorrow you woke up without the disease? What would you do first?

In my case I would probably retake my phd (I can´t do it mainly because when it comes to oral presentations I have not the courage because the first time I tried it there were too many teachers and students in the room and it went wrong)

And you? What would you like to do once you get rid of SA or SP?

to be honest, I have no idea. I don't even think I'dd notice for a while.

When I worked it out though, I'd find a girl and ask her on a date. It's lame, but I think my first date would be an apt celebration

Last edited:

NihilSlayer

I'd do karaoke at some dive bar while 100 percent sober. Though that might be a tall order even without SP seeing as my voice warbly and pitchy. Nevertheless, It'd be interesting to try it just once though...

sucettes

I would take sh*t from NO ONE, go out and face the people that I've not dared to meet since I was 13. Just live my life and take risks - sober!

I also like the karaoke idea by the way! :D

Tripolar

I would be able to study for a job that I would actually like instead of trying to figure out what I can do for a living that would requrie the least amount of human interaction possible. And I would go dancing

My head would explode with all the things I'd do.

Me too, I would do everything I'm afraid of. Like going to perform for so many people (giving a speech or sing on stage) I would even bungee jump, I would give a Birthday party when I reach my twenties. ::p: I would do so many stuff I cannot reach now, or isn't realistic now.

But I can sure idealize what it will be like if I fight me through it so I can still do a lot of stuff! I seriously want to beat this! :)

Fighter86

I would change jobs, and have myself a nice wonderful man with the newly aquired social skills instead of suffering the abusive losers I always meet.

Kiwong

I probably wouldn't do things much things differently. I wouldn't be as stressed talking to people. I'd probably visit restuarants without worrying.

Phoenixx

I would embrace it completely and just go out there and socialize and actually have some confidence. I'd actually go out and hang with friends, I'd go to more parties, sleepover at my friend's houses more, go to places all on my own. Heck, I'd finally be able to drive and probably get my license without a problem.

Error

Buy a house to live alone
Buy a car
Find another job
Get a girlfriend
Racing