And I turn 17 tomorrow and OMG

LonelyTeen

I know nobody likes me either serious..
Don't have a single friend never been to the movies or anything with anyone
don't have a single acquaintance nothing... noone cares or loves me dammmmmmmmm
I guess some people just have to suffer... When I was like 8 my parents sent me to a boarding school was a living hell it was a horror movie with physical torture.. after that i came back to usa baptized by force wearing a turban and was an outcast and made fun of and bullied for years then in high school i got a hair cut but now i don't know how to talk to people and life is **** my parents put me in a charter school so i don't go to school every day and in this school you never really have to socialize with anyone there are no classes... you just go in turn in ur work get new work and leave... FML

I have no friends not a single person at all i talk to in real life, never had a Girlfriend. I have never been to a "friends" house or with a "friend" to the movies or something. I stay home all day except for the once a week when I go to my charter school almost done with it. I'm boring and lame no friends except online friends. I just sit home watching anime, playing games, watching movies, tv and thats about it

LonelyTeen

I ****in got Gynocomastia so thats a big fail.... Ruins my life and then my body is completely uglyyyyyyyyy need to get ripped but gonna take some time

Thins will get better, 17 was so turmotoulous.. wow, i spelled that wrong.. but.. I am not there anymore, and I would not go back, and well getting on your own will really help.. breath

and happy birthday, know that you can do this

Ashiene

I know nobody likes me either serious..
Don't have a single friend never been to the movies or anything with anyone
don't have a single acquaintance nothing... noone cares or loves me dammmmmmmmm
I guess some people just have to suffer... school was a living hell it was a horror movie with physical torture.. and was an outcast and made fun of and bullied for years now i don't know how to talk to people and life is **** and in school you never really have to socialize with anyone ... you just go in turn in ur work get new work and leave... FML

I have no friends not a single person at all i talk to in real life, never had a Girlfriend. I have never been to a "friends" house or with a "friend" to the movies or something. I stay home all day. I'm boring and lame no friends except online friends. I just sit home watching anime, playing games, watching movies, tv and thats about it

After removing some parts of your post and adding +7 years to your age, you just perfectly described my life.

NightTimeForever

Try adding 10 years. Seriously, you have plenty of time to change those things. I felt hopeless at that age still do, but it's better than adding a decade of hopelessness onto it.

Why were you bullied?

LonelyTeen

Try adding 10 years. Seriously, you have plenty of time to change those things. I felt hopeless at that age still do, but it's better than adding a decade of hopelessness onto it.

Why were you bullied?

i lived in the usa and was born here but then when i was like 8 my parents sent me to a boarding school in india **** was a nightmare bro it was literally like a horror movie... They beat you for no reason... Hit you with sticks rulers chains etc.... Sleep time is 4 hours very minimal. The food quality is low and horrible living environment was horrible for like 3 years was pretty traumatizing ive got tons of stories from there one time in swimming class i was telling the teacher i couldnt swim and hes like okay just look this way kicks me his hardest into 20 feet deep water i drown then a teacher throws a stick in and i grab onto it now i cant swim or anything

After I came back to the United States I did 5-8th with a turban on my head and I was made fun of and felt like **** people always touching my head messing with me Felt like a total outcast then when i started high school i got a haircut but then I became ugly and didnt know how to talk to people idk how to make friends what to do..... 9-10th was a super loner.. at lunches and breaks i went to the bathrooms didnt want people to know im a loner.. Was a pretty sad life then my mom puts me in charter school and now my life.. for years all alone noone to talk to, love, care

ImNotMyIllness

Sorry to hear that! I don't even know what to say about everything you experienced. It's horrible!

Try meetup.com . I don't know if there are any teenagers on this site but you can find college age kids.

Blueborn

I'm sorry, a harsh story you've got to tell there. You say that you've got no one to talk to, is at least the relationship to your parents alright?

Last edited:

NightTimeForever

i lived in the usa and was born here but then when i was like 8 my parents sent me to a boarding school in india **** was a nightmare bro it was literally like a horror movie... They beat you for no reason... Hit you with sticks rulers chains etc.... Sleep time is 4 hours very minimal. The food quality is low and horrible living environment was horrible for like 3 years was pretty traumatizing ive got tons of stories from there one time in swimming class i was telling the teacher i couldnt swim and hes like okay just look this way kicks me his hardest into 20 feet deep water i drown then a teacher throws a stick in and i grab onto it now i cant swim or anything

After I came back to the United States I did 5-8th with a turban on my head and I was made fun of and felt like **** people always touching my head messing with me Felt like a total outcast then when i started high school i got a haircut but then I became ugly and didnt know how to talk to people idk how to make friends what to do..... 9-10th was a super loner.. at lunches and breaks i went to the bathrooms didnt want people to know im a loner.. Was a pretty sad life then my mom puts me in charter school and now my life.. for years all alone noone to talk to, love, care

Yeah, those are terrible experiences to go through. I agree that online dating wouldn't be a bad thing to try. How do you know you are ugly? If that's your pic, I don't see anything out of place.

jaim38

Happy b-day! Maybe you can try skyping with people online and once you get better at this, try making friends offline. Libraries, bookstores, and comic stores are good places. And, I don't think you're ugly. Maybe you think you're ugly because you're not white, blond or blue eyed like many people in the US.

A Many Splendored Thing

I wish I could feel the feeling of having someone by ur side of true love.

(I recommend)Stay a single adult for awhile. Dating can be such a drag. The emotions can also be painful.

Being alone is true freedom and can be very rewarding.

If you want to meet people, find something you like and search for others that enjoy it too. Get together and just try to loosen up, be open and friendly.

MikeyC

Buddy, that is a pretty crappy story about being beaten in India. However, you're 17...you are still young and the best portion of your life has not even begun yet!

As for true love: give it time. If that's you in your profile picture, you're a good-looking individual. It'll happen. :)

Happy birthday.