Am i a sick man

kylesesh

When i was in primary school i was happy, free... Then as i progressed through secondary school where i was bullied non stop i noticed a change... I was more violent... Violent towards people, society, the government, i listened to neo nazi music... I just wanted it to stop... Then i met my ex and she made my life complete... For one year i was happy once more, until i broke up with her because she was having doubts bout being a lesbian and that i rarely saw her.

Now i feel I'm spiraling back into my old violent trends.

I NEED HELP

Feathers

Hm, it depends how it influences your life, I guess..

Maybe you can deal with it yourself or you could use some help from books or other people, either a support group or something, or maybe a bit more, like counselling or such..

People respond to stress in different ways, some may turn frustration and aggression outwards, some inwards..
There are some things about anger management online and in books, there are assertiveness and effective/non-violent communication classes etc.

Maybe some of it could be helpful?

zav943

The other day, while waiting for the lights to change at an intersection, I looked beside me at a very disfigured man in a wheelchair...he smiled at me then rolled himself across the intersection.

I always think about him whenever I find myself thinking my life "sucks".

So...yeah, there are people far far worse off than you...people who don't have the ability to talk to people let alone get girlfriends.

You'll get over it. In the meantime, find things you like and do them. That will help speed the process.

Ignace

you reminded me of the movie 'American History X' lol the whole neo nazi thing.

Yeah ! I saw that movie for the first time last month. Great movie. I was surprised the big brother changed his mind. Too bad from the kid in the end though ..::(:

kylesesh

Good news everyone... I've had a heart to heart with kim and i'm happy to say we may be getting back together and the death threats have stopped and i'm rebuilding my friendships with them now. :)

Ignace

Good news everyone... I've had a heart to heart with kim and i'm happy to say we may be getting back together and the death threats have stopped and i'm rebuilding my friendships with them now. :)

I'm happy for you, but don't make the mistake twice this time ..;)