alright peace.

no1

Banned
I'm going to leave this site. it doesn't do me any real good anyway. I gotta stay off the computer anyways, and just get lost in some studies.

peace

LycraPantiies92

=[ Even me?

*edit..okay =/ sounds like a good idea actually, sitting on the pc makes me sad sometimes, thinking of what i could/should be doing.
But you shouldn't leave =[ i bet you're a good help to people on here.
Oh man, i just hate when people leave places >.<
If you really are leaving then bye :( take care [:
xx

Last edited:

anomicdeer

well at least you have something to study... ill just leave this site wondering why i would even think i could try to make my life better, as if anything/anyone would make it better. I just feel too unliked. that must be what I want.. hmm? I dont even know what I want.

I dont mind sitting at teh computer all day avoiding people. What bothers me is that in real life i dont give a shit but I wish I had a better online life than I do. I think...
But I'' probably end up like you no1... knowing that no cares, have no one to talk to and agree with you or just enjoy a conversation... then leave.
Except me, I don't think the attention because I'll just leave knowing that no one notices that.

Last edited:

Quiet Angel

That's completely your decision and I respect that. I hope you feel better. :) Life can be tough sometimes...

Thelema

If and when you start posting again, watch the language. you're lucky we don't just delete your threads beginning with obscenity.

Lea

Banned
No 1 I think you´re doing the right decision, I should do the same.. I wish you best of luck, I didn´t read all your posts but my impression is, you´re looking for some ideal or something more to this world but don´t think is possible for the current world to change, plus you´re feeling like outcast and totatlly helpless, different than others, which makes you frustrated and acting crazy instead of acting constructively. I suggest you need to calm down your nerves and get some clever books instead of internet and too much TV... Maybe you can write a book yourself one day as you seem to enjoy writing :D.
You can PM me any time if you need something.

faithnomore

Banned
No.1- I know how tough it can be with s/a. And theres nothing wrong with venting frustrations/problems. But you've got to realise you're not the only one in this situation.

I am trying really hard to get over s/a. Its difficult because i find it hard going out of the house. I seriously need to meet people, but i dont know where to go/what to do.

In my opinion these forums are for support right? Telling others that you dislike them etc, will just upset them (no-one likes to be judged negatively).

Try to be friendly and supportive, and perhaps change could happen.

JCS008

No1,i've only recently begun positing regularly this past week, but from what I notice, you just won't nudge on your stands and restrictions. People may not agree with you, but it isn't out of spite or to be mean. They're trying to help you and give you a positive outlook. Everyone has their issues, but you're just not willing to budge an inch. You have a preconceived notion of things and just won't give in at all.

No1,i've only recently begun positing regularly this past week, but from what I notice, you just won't nudge on your stands and restrictions. People may not agree with you, but it isn't out of spite or to be mean. They're trying to help you and give you a positive outlook. Everyone has their issues, but you're just not willing to budge an inch. You have a preconceived notion of things and just won't give in at all.

Good post :)

Danfalc

Banned
I'm going to leave this site. it doesn't do me any real good anyway. I gotta stay off the computer anyways, and just get lost in some studies.

peace

Hope it works out for you,It is good to take a break sometimes,this site can be addictive.Come back and let us know how things go from time to time.

Take care

mmmm

Are you leaving just because someone reported one of your posts? Because there are plenty of us who wouldn't have reported it.