addicted to SPW

The fact that it makes me comfortable makes me sick. Knowing people are like me is a great feeling but in the real world I'm still miserable as hell. Coming here to feel accepted is what irritates me...

Sorry you feel that way man... but hang in there yar? I was in a hellish place couple of years ago too but it got better somewhat. Who knows, maybe your situation will turn around sometime. You never know...

U

userremoved

Yeah I take back my comment, I'm officially addicted to SPW lol. I feel like I'm back in World of Warcraft again. x_x

A_Void_Ant

Not at all. I also go through cycles in my visiting this site. About once every year I get really depressed and so I come here for some sort of sharing of feelings. I have absolutely no one to talk to in the real world so posting here is better than nothing I suppose. I just like to get what's in my head out. I probably come off as cold half the time. I guess one reason I eventually stray from this site is that I fail to make friends here and it makes me feel bad. I don't get much interaction. It's my fault though. My anxiety is bad even on the internet. I don't initiate contact with anyone so why should I expect them to do so to me? About half of the posts I start typing out I change my mind and don't post. To me, this site is just another social place except I don't feel as bad because I know everyone else has problems too. I've already started posting less for this run of the cycle and I probably will not be posting here shortly (for another year). Hopefully by then I will have accomplished some of the things I need to do to get my life moving. :)