Add?

Argamemnon

Does anyone have this or know how to get diagnosed? I seem to have most symptoms. I can't focus on anything, I feel exhausted, I have too many thoughts, mood swings, feeling of restlessness and agitation. Extreme procrastination etc. etc.

Last edited:
think u shud go see a counselor or something. I dont know if u have to pay for it, but I didnt when I got diagnosed. Just tell them everything of what ur feeling and what u go through on a daily basis. Just be hoonest and they will (or sould) know what to do

I'm only sleeping

I have it. That sounds like it might be ADD, but it also sounds like it could be a bajillion other things. I think one of the best ways to find out if you have it or not is by taking the medication (amphetamines) and seeing what kind of effect it has on you. Although, I don't know how you would do that...

Argamemnon

I have it. That sounds like it might be ADD, but it also sounds like it could be a bajillion other things. I think one of the best ways to find out if you have it or not is by taking the medication (amphetamines) and seeing what kind of effect it has on you. Although, I don't know how you would do that...
What do you mean by "Although, I don't know how you would do that".. do you mean that my psychiatrist wouldn't be willing to experiment?

Last edited:
Keeping an eye on the world walking by

What do you mean by "Although, I don't know how you would do that".. do you mean that my psychiatrist wouldn't be willing to experiment?

Well I don't know. Nevermind that, I don't know why I said "I don't know how you would do that", I don't know what I meant anymore. Just try and ask about it next time you go. If you feel nothing on a really low dose that means it's likely that you have ADD.

Argamemnon

Re: Keeping an eye on the world walking by

Well I don't know. Nevermind that, I don't know why I said "I don't know how you would do that", I don't know what I meant anymore. Just try and ask about it next time you go. If you feel nothing on a really low dose that means it's likely that you have ADD.
lol ok ::p: