a typical day in the life of you.

Kiwong

Most of it involves a lot of fear of bumping into and talking to people. Deciding at lunch time which shops I have enough courage to eat lunch in. Right now the Thai and Sushi restuarants are off limits because they know me and probably think I am hitting on them. I run the gauntlet of woolies supermarket keeping my head down, until I reach the auto teller. At the end of each day I enjoy closing the door on the outside world and hanging out with my pet cockatiel.

Vecis

Get up at 9:00 to 11:00. Eat small breakfast and drink a big cup of cofee. Spend time at computer writing academic papers, browsing listening to music, exercising then go to studies at evening and return late at night.

Mon - Fri work. Today is semi-off day.

Days off, I do whatever is needed or wanted. Though I am having troubles with what is wanted. I don't know. Keeping busy.

LazyHermitCrab

Almost everyday either work or class. With free time I enjoy being alone and watch tv or something relaxing so I can get my energy back.

Asherah

Around 1 or 2 pm i wake up, take a shower and get on my computer (facebook, forum, playing world of warcraft). At about 1 or 2 am im going to watch some movies or tv-shows after that about 6 am im trying to sleep (takes about 2 hours before im really sleeping lol). Once every two days i have to go outside to do the groceries.

SilverRain

Mondays: Get up around 8:30am and head off to the local cattery where I volunteer one day a week. There are a few awkward moments where other volunteers will try to make conversation, but most of the time it's just me and the cats. Then I'll head home and it's some combination of internet/tv/gaming/reading till bed.

Tuesday-Sunday: Get up between 11am and 3pm and head out with my notepad, pencil and mp3 player, just wandering to wherever my feet take me at the time with minimal social contact and plenty of mental breathing room. Get back home just before or just after it gets dark and then it's back to the same evening activities until bed again.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
There is no typical day for me! If only that were true ::p: Now that it's summer a typical day include eating, sleeping, time on the computer, and, err, I am frequently a chauffeur for my sister. Fun times ::p: