A positive thread.

xxaimsxx

Ok i have a task for everyone to make you all feel good about yourselves.
Write down a time in your life that you remember when someone was really nice to you and made you feel great.
It could be they paid you a nice compliment or done something for you or gave you something.
It can be anything!

:D
xxx

Kat

The person I am with does those things, I never believe it though I think he is just being bias::eek::. It’s hard I don’t get them often, but I appreciate the small things like if my family asks how I am or show that they care for me somehow, it makes me want to fight for better days.

Newtype

This is silly and sad at the same time but a girl I knew online made a drawing for my birthday some years ago. It's so simple, a drawing, but it made me so happy. Happy that someone took some time out of her day to do something just for me. I felt special for the first time in my life. It's the best birthday present I have ever received.

I still have the drawing. Click on the thumbnail to enlarge the picture.

xxaimsxx

This is silly and sad at the same time but a girl I knew online made a drawing for my birthday some years ago. It's so simple, a drawing, but it made me so happy. Happy that someone took some time out of her day to do something just for me. I felt special for the first time in my life. It's the best birthday present I have ever received.

Personal things like that are always the best pressies. Thats a good drawing too. Really cute :)

lunarla

Just getting on with someone so well. And the fact that he actually didn't completely disown me when I was being weird and crazy. He says sweet things and I hadn't given him enough credit previously!

Also when my mom used to make me chicken noodle soup when I was sick and she actually felt like a mom.

Oh! One time when my sister said I was pretty. It seems like a delusion now or something though, hah.

When someone pointed out my quietness, but my uncle said something about how I just take everything in and listen. It was like someone actually knew me.

Newtype

Personal things like that are always the best pressies. Thats a good drawing too. Really cute :)

Yeah, I like that I can keep it forever. I love the drawing. She actually got into some prestigious art school after that.

When someone pointed out my quietness, but my uncle said something about how I just take everything in and listen. It was like someone actually knew me.

That's nice. I wish someone would've said that for me on many occasions.

hangbi92

the pic is so cute. i wish i could have such a meaningful present
BTW, is what ur friend drew from Death Note, it looks similar

Newtype

Dude, that's really sweet. Do you still talk to her? (Don't have to answer, not trying to be nosy.) :)

Sadly, no. When she was admitted into that art school she never had time to log in and talk to me. She lives in South Korea, you know how it is there, study study study and no time for fun and relaxation.

the pic is so cute. i wish i could have such a meaningful present
BTW, is what ur friend drew from Death Note, it looks similar

Yeah, we were both into Death Note at the time :p

hangbi92

Ok i have a task for everyone to make you all feel good about yourselves.
Write down a time in your life that you remember when someone was really nice to you and made you feel great.
It could be they paid you a nice compliment or done something for you or gave you something.
It can be anything!

:D
xxx

Before I left my country Vietnam for Canada, one of my friends gave me a kiss on the cheek, and that really made me feel happy.
Actually I have some friends who are really nice to me and I can confide in them

hangbi92

She lives in South Korea, you know how it is there, study study study and no time for fun and relaxation
I heard about this before. In my country Vietnam its like that too. There re a lot of pressure and many students commit suicide. My friends is studying like crazy now.
BTW, u r Korean?

Yeah, we were both into Death Note at the time :p
I like that manga too. And u seem to like Final Fantasy right? cause I saw ur avater. Its my most favourite game. And actually I like only it cause it has meaning while shooting games only have meaningless violence

Newtype

I heard about this before. In my country Vietnam its like that too. There re a lot of pressure and many students commit suicide. My friends is studying like crazy now.
BTW, u r Korean?

Nope, I'm French Canadian. That's why she wrote "Bon anniversaire" (Happy birthday) in the drawing, hehe.

I like that manga too. And u seem to like Final Fantasy right? cause I saw ur avater. Its my most favourite game. And actually I like only it cause it has meaning while shooting games only have meaningless violence

Yeah, FFVIII is my favorite, probably because Squall is silent and thinks too much like me, so I can relate to him.

Newtype

Yeah hes my favourite character too cause hes cool. Maybe he has SAD like us :)

Probably, which means that maybe the cure to SAD is in FFVIII :eek: Maybe if we hang out with guys who have their face tattooed, we won't be anxious in public anymore 'cause we'll know that all the attention will be on them :D

Last edited:

hangbi92

Probably, which means that maybe the cure to SAD is in FFVIII :eek: Maybe if we hang out with guys who have their face tattooed, we won't be anxious in public anymore 'cause we'll know that all the attention will be on them :D

Yeah maybe :) U mean Zell right
Actually I think what makes Squall change is Rinoa. So I think if we can find our true love we will be cured :D. Try to look for girls wiz long black hair and blue shirt lol

M1tCh

Banned
I guess the closest thing i can think of is when two adults asked me if i wanted to dance when they saw me sitting alone outside after middle school graduation. The dance was going on inside a few rooms over from where i was, but the few people i knew bailed on me and left me to rot by myself. I'll always remember those nameless folks who cared enough to reach out to me. It was a nice gesture that made me feel like somebody cared...